IGNORED

2013 Summer Transfers

Too many of those fucking snidey little boy-bands around. I'd line them all up against a wall and have them shot. All as bad as each other - you just can't tell any goddamn difference.

Actually come to think of it (or trying to forget it), there was once a famous case of a well recognized musician starting out or playing professionally for a team, but can't remember name or club. Long before the days of all this boy-band shit, but damned if I can recall quite who was involved.

Edit - see last response

The temptations were per definition a boy-band, lots of other great rnb groups of the 50's and 60's were per definition boy-bands. Its not exactly a new phenomenon Edited by Peter H

Guest blueboy122

They are saying for £14m, that's a no brainer for that money imo, no way are they going to pay £20+ for Fellaini

Exactly he would be a great signing for the Arse. Viera type player or more of a makalele?

true, but he was a loanee looking to escape and secure another ludicrous contract. Think he will underperform even more so this season, because he's kak.

Personally I think he is a very effective player, perfect for a Sam Allardyce team.

With service from Downing, Jarvis, Cole and Vaz Te he could score a good amount of goals this year and importantly create a lot of opportunities for others, especially Nolan.

Top half banker for me.

Personally I think he is a very effective player, perfect for a Sam Allardyce team.

With service from Downing, Jarvis, Cole and Vaz Te he could score a good amount of goals this year and importantly create a lot of opportunities for others, especially Nolan.

Top half banker for me.

Sams teams are championship teams, so we can agree there :P

Can't abide West Ham in any capacity and hope indeed they suffer a relegation. Allardyce was a hit at Bolton for a long time, but just another example of a manager losing their efficiency once they depart for elsewhere. One or two decent players aside, could be another campaign of not up to much and mid-table obscurity. As much as I would like to see another relegation, I don't think it will occur for them this time unfortunately.