IGNORED

Gerard Deulofeu

I miss Deulofeu a lot, but we will miss him more once he moves on. Is he the new Mirallas of this season? Nobody knows why he is not playing - certainly not because he is not good enough. Two acadamy players gets the nod ahead of him these days. At least he is not humiliated like Mirallas was last season by warming him up and then sending on Osman, or sending him on for the last 2 or 3 minutes of a game.

Maybe it is because he has done absolutely fuck all this season. No doubting his ability, just doesn't apply it. It's like he has unlearned how to crossm

Sent from my Fusion5 using Tapatalk

He was a better player when all he wanted to do was attack the left back and get to the byline! That seems to have been coached out of him!

These type of players should be left to what they're good at. I can't stand this need to drill defensive duties into these type of players! Do you tho k Fergie told Ronaldo you need to track back? Did he fuck. You need players in the team to carry your luxury ones and we ain't got them

Edited by MC11

• 2 weeks later...

didn't make the squad again, lookman Valencia lennon all preferred over him. AC Milan still rumored to be interested. I think if we sign another winger/striker we will see Gerry go, just doesn't seem to be in Koeman's plans.

Wasn't he injured for this match. Although I agree that he is too fragile for Koemans type of player and if we get a couple of wingers or inside forwards he is gone.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/755456/Everton-news-transfers-AC-Milan-Gerard-Deulofeu-loan-deal-timeline-latest-gossip

Apparently we rejected a permanent move and AC are coming back with a loan proposal? Don't really want him to go because I feel he's got a bright future ahead of him, but a few months of regular football in Italy might be good for him

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/755456/Everton-news-transfers-AC-Milan-Gerard-Deulofeu-loan-deal-timeline-latest-gossip

Apparently we rejected a permanent move and AC are coming back with a loan proposal? Don't really want him to go because I feel he's got a bright future ahead of him, but a few months of regular football in Italy might be good for him

It's. Eing reported elsewhere we turned down a loan as they aren't offering a fee and we want one.

I really hate the thought of losing Gerry. He has a ton of potential.

Agree. This is such a disappointing development, and leads me to ask a general question which may be relevant to Deulofeu's departure, temporary or maybe permanent.

Is the EPL a significantly more physical league than the other top leagues? Significantly. If yes, has Deulofeu so far demonstrated that he is simply not up to the physical demands of the EPL?

I can't believe we're keeping a winger that runs about a lot but are going to let one go that at least has a chance of making something happen. You're chasing a game and you look to your bench, I don't want to have to go to Lennon ffs.

My gut feeling is Koeman knows players have to leave before others come in! That's why he's wielding the axe on players like Gerry and Jags!

All of his signings are still MEH! For me. Middle of the road players, with the exception of Lookman who looks like an exciting player.

Edited by MC11