IGNORED

Joel Robles

He had a run last season where he looked world class.

Still prone to an error though.

Would be very happy if he was Everton's English Cup and backup keeper next season.

Better option that Steks, stats below.

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/everton-team-stats?competition=1&season=20160&category=GOALKEEPING

One way of looking at the stats, if we took Robles points ratio for the entire year, Everton would have finished a point above Liverpool in 4th.

Ha

Edited by DavisJD

Nearly 100 appearances since joining us 30+ last season, he's had more than ample opportunity

No idea where you're getting those numbers from - 63 total for us over 4 seasons, 20 last season which was the longest run and for the most part he did well. A young keeper needs a full season to adapt and learn.

Anyway, like I said - good luck to him.

Edited by Matt

No idea where you're getting those numbers from - 63 total for us over 4 seasons, 20 last season which was the longest run and for the most part he did well. A young keeper needs a full season to adapt and learn.

Sure they aren't league figures mate?

From Wiki as you did only I skim read the figures ha so those I posted are his career totals ?

Even so the games he's played he's shown he's not good enough to push us on but best of luck to the lad

From Wiki as you did only I skim read the figures ha so those I posted are his career totals ?

Even so the games he's played he's shown he's not good enough to push us on but best of luck to the lad

:lol: fair enough.

My feelings on Joel's ability are well documented so let's leave it there :)

• 1 month later...