IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

"Sack the board, sack the board, sack the board".

No doubt that chant will have just bounced off their fucking egos.

Blast from the past, but just saw “let go if you love the club” on Twitter. Got to be honest, that’s about ten years old and he’s still here. Didn’t think he would be. 

Where the fuck was Moshiri last night has the little prick gone into hiding to scared to show ugly mug, one of the most if not the most important games of the season and he’s not there, not only is he a shit owner who’s gone through 6 managers in as many years, his no show unless he was on his deathbed for me as shown he’s also a fucking coward, my hatred towards him hold’s no boundaries him and his dirty money have ruined this club and it won’t mend till him and Brand’s have gone, there’s no manager in the world who can do anything with the half a billion pile of shit them 2 twats have brought to this club, so let’s sack another manager and another and another until we end up in the championship, whilst they carry on fucking us over. We have to make sure they no in know uncertain terms they are not welcome and need to go, the damage has been done but the repairs can’t be made while they are still in charge, we the supporters are the true owners of this beautiful club and we shouldn’t stand idly by watching it being systematically destroyed by people who haven’t got a clue what they are doing, they’ve invested money and that’s it so fucking what, we’ve invested money with every game we’ve paid for every purchase we’ve made from the club, but we’ve also invested our lives to supporting this club with love and passion that can’t be measured by money alone, we need to bring our passion and love for this club together and use it to get rid of the people who are destroying it. Just in case people aren’t quite sure I hate Moshiri and Brands and will be writing to the club to share my views with them and will continue to do so until they have gone. 

17 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Where the fuck was Moshiri last night has the little prick gone into hiding to scared to show ugly mug, one of the most if not the most important games of the season and he’s not there, not only is he a shit owner who’s gone through 6 managers in as many years, his no show unless he was on his deathbed for me as shown he’s also a fucking coward, my hatred towards him hold’s no boundaries him and his dirty money have ruined this club and it won’t mend till him and Brand’s have gone, there’s no manager in the world who can do anything with the half a billion pile of shit them 2 twats have brought to this club, so let’s sack another manager and another and another until we end up in the championship, whilst they carry on fucking us over. We have to make sure they no in know uncertain terms they are not welcome and need to go, the damage has been done but the repairs can’t be made while they are still in charge, we the supporters are the true owners of this beautiful club and we shouldn’t stand idly by watching it being systematically destroyed by people who haven’t got a clue what they are doing, they’ve invested money and that’s it so fucking what, we’ve invested money with every game we’ve paid for every purchase we’ve made from the club, but we’ve also invested our lives to supporting this club with love and passion that can’t be measured by money alone, we need to bring our passion and love for this club together and use it to get rid of the people who are destroying it. Just in case people aren’t quite sure I hate Moshiri and Brands and will be writing to the club to share my views with them and will continue to do so until they have gone. 

He was sat next to the biggest blue in the world wasn't he?

I’ve been pretty quiet/relaxed on Moshiri considering how much money he’s put into the club, and yes, I know the effect of hindsight over time, but wow, his ownership is turning out to be a complete disaster, isn’t it? It’s great there is a new stadium on the way, but what positives are there beyond that? Since he’s taken over we’ve been on a downward spiral. This season was always one to write off… but that’s becoming the norm, and that’s really concerning. 

34 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

I’ve been pretty quiet/relaxed on Moshiri considering how much money he’s put into the club, and yes, I know the effect of hindsight over time, but wow, his ownership is turning out to be a complete disaster, isn’t it? It’s great there is a new stadium on the way, but what positives are there beyond that? Since he’s taken over we’ve been on a downward spiral. This season was always one to write off… but that’s becoming the norm, and that’s really concerning. 

I like the understated tone @Sibdane! Not one for the sound and fury and losing your head. Captain material. 

On 02/12/2021 at 17:22, Romey 1878 said:

It's already been confirmed here he wasn't. I just assumed he would be at that game.

He only has a certain amount of days he can be in the UK with his visa. Also as you’ve already said he probably wants to watch Arsenal. It was all kicking off in the Main Stand at the final whistle and I expect the same come Monday. 

3 hours ago, barryj said:
On 02/12/2021 at 17:22, Romey 1878 said:

He only has a certain amount of days he can be in the UK with his visa.

So the one game he doesn’t put in his dairy is the biggest home game of the season, do me a favour with the visa thing that’s the worst excuse you could have possibly made, you would walk right into the Tory cabinet with that one 😉

4 hours ago, barryj said:

He only has a certain amount of days he can be in the UK with his visa. Also as you’ve already said he probably wants to watch Arsenal. It was all kicking off in the Main Stand at the final whistle and I expect the same come Monday. 

What visa? He's a British citizen, he has duel nationality. 

Maybe he limits his days in the country so he can limit the tax he pays. His main residence is Monaco isn’t it?

He was in the states on business for one of his other companies though. Going to happen when he’s involved in so many things. I’m sure we’d like Everton to be his priority, but let’s be real, his businesses are his day job and Everton is his hobby.