IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

1 minute ago, London Blue said:

If they care about the club they ;profess to love they would resign.

You would like to think so, but there more than happy to take the flack because the money they get is too good to walk away from, Moshiri made sure of that, he's tried to create a defensive line between him and us. 

44 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/everton-bill-kenwright-farhad-moshiri-death-threats-southampton-b2262226.html

This was always my worry, if this is true we are slipping back into Buffoon Union territory

Keitc, blue union , 27 campaign all created in response to shite ownership whichever way you look at it. 

you are gonna have a cross section of society involved in following our club. No organised group would threaten staff.  Individuals yes, sadly. 

I stayed for a while, but when I left there were still many people in the ground. Incredibly noisy too, which was good (and sad) to see. It would have been much louder had the board turned up but they checked out of the club a long while ago.

I didn't see anything outside of the ground, but as I say, most were still in the ground.

Seeing the players abused off the pitch felt like a particular low point, the players and Frank especially look broken.

52 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Just leaving the ground now and there are some really ugly scenes

Mobs of scaliies trying to break into the players lounge and  the players car park

This is without doubt my darkest day as a blue ever 

That’s a fair bit worse than fan groups organising clowns with cakes isn’t it. 

thing is, like riots, long before the riots disenfranchised people aren’t heard. After a period of time they get momentum and when it kicks off it attracts people who will loot and destroy. 

this has sadly been brewing a long time and the signs were ignored. Very very sad indeed. 

2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Just leaving the ground now and there are some really ugly scenes

Mobs of scaliies trying to break into the players lounge and  the players car park

This is without doubt my darkest day as a blue ever 

Inside the ground there was no trouble. The police and stewards let people cross out of the stands and to the side of the pitch, no issues, no kicking off. And 5:30 came around and everyone started to clear out. 

Don’t confuse scallies outside the ground trying to break into cars and the players lounge (though I don’t know how you could see that as the players lounge is inside the main stand near the dressing rooms) with anything to do with the protests. The protests had a clear plan, and with peaceful intent, that was followed. 

5 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/everton-bill-kenwright-farhad-moshiri-death-threats-southampton-b2262226.html

This was always my worry, if this is true we are slipping back into Buffoon Union territory

The blue union didn’t do anything violent. But our new stadium is being built on the water front and not Kirkby. So they served their purpose. 

And, again, nothing to do with the protest was violent or threatening. If there were threats, I don’t believe there was, then it’s out of order. Realistically, if anyone was going to physically hurt a member of the board why would they write to them ahead of time to let them know? Nothing but spin from the cowards who run the club. 

6 minutes ago, StevO said:

The blue union didn’t do anything violent. But our new stadium is being built on the water front and not Kirkby. So they served their purpose. 

And, again, nothing to do with the protest was violent or threatening. If there were threats, I don’t believe there was, then it’s out of order. Realistically, if anyone was going to physically hurt a member of the board why would they write to them ahead of time to let them know? Nothing but spin from the cowards who run the club. 

Unbelievable the timing of the announcement - literally a couple of hours before kick off that “allegedly” DBB was put in a headlock in the directors box after the Brighton game. 

now….. this alleged incident took place 10 days ago. So the club decide to release a statement as the team and fans are about to try and win a 6 pointer.

call me a cynic, but when a bottle was thrown at Digne, when fans have punched a player, the club was immediate in its action to find the perpetrators.  So the CEO was put in a headlock and we heard nothing, no fans from the same area sharing the gossip “see a bloke grip DBB after the game”..,,,,, phones, cameras, people, all viable means of witnessing such a thing but we only hear about it before the board decide not to attend match. 

the board are a disgrace. Even if this was true it would be the worst way of dealing with the situation.  Ollie Holt onto the Echo story like a whippet, Emily bishops (coronation street) son, and long time friend of bill kenwright.  All about deflecting blame and attention and making our fans out to be the bad guys in all this. 

bullshit, it’s got our boards prints all over it. 

If anyone was attacked then those who did it should be arrested, charged and banned for life. They are not Everton fans and harm those who want change at the club and want it done in the right way.

The problem I have is that if she was attacked in or leaving the directors box then firstly those in the directors box are small in number and names known, so it would be easy to identify. Those in the directors box are not likely to be protesters. When you leave the directors box you are not with the rest of the fans.

Secondly, if it happened in public then there would have been people around, some would have filmed it on their phones and put it on social media. Or if not they would have talked about it. Either way the story would have leaked. So why did nobody hear about it till the club announced it?

Lastly it would make seance for the club to get it out their early, to condemn it, to warn fans about what is not accepted and win some sympathy for the board.

Just my two pence worth.

20 minutes ago, London Blue said:

If anyone was attacked then those who did it should be arrested, charged and banned for life. They are not Everton fans and harm those who want change at the club and want it done in the right way.

The problem I have is that if she was attacked in or leaving the directors box then firstly those in the directors box are small in number and names known, so it would be easy to identify. Those in the directors box are not likely to be protesters. When you leave the directors box you are not with the rest of the fans.

Secondly, if it happened in public then there would have been people around, some would have filmed it on their phones and put it on social media. Or if not they would have talked about it. Either way the story would have leaked. So why did nobody hear about it till the club announced it?

Lastly it would make seance for the club to get it out their early, to condemn it, to warn fans about what is not accepted and win some sympathy for the board.

Just my two pence worth.

It’s a load of fuckin lies, Amber heard type bullshit, wonder if we have any narcissists on our board??? Hmmmm someone who likes to lie to get results they want. 

26 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Dead right mate, there will be Hell to pay once they find ooo did it. Shame that a small minority resort to violence as ghost of our fans are well behaved.

Seen the footage of Mina and Gordon surrounded by fans.  

did the club honestly think that pointing the finger at fans just hours before kickoff was smart?  Absolutely ridiculous…. Aligned with a piss poor performance and a perilous position is it any wonder that hot heads did those things?

im not for one second condoning it, but the board clearly did not think.,.. yet again. 

Just now, Hafnia said:

did the club honestly think that pointing the finger at fans just hours before kickoff was smart?  Absolutely ridiculous…. Aligned with a piss poor performance and a perilous position is it any wonder that hot heads did those things?

im not for one second condoning it, but the board clearly did not think.,.. yet again. 

The board left Lampard and the players high and dry, the scenes of the fans confronting players cars are just really uncomfortable to be honest.

Despite what I've said and thought about Gordon, running down the street and demanding he gets out of his car? Nah. 

I feel like every post is the same though. The board, the board, the board. Absolutely horrible, selfish parasites.

1 minute ago, StevO said:

The club blaming the fans. It’s starting to feel like them against us, and the team in the middle of it all. There are no winners. Literally or figuratively. 

The board need to remember that the fans are the club. The club does not belong to it's board, it belongs to the people on the street who live, breathe and would die for Everton.

It's our club, not yours. It will always be our club, dead or alive.

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

Or maybe things like this (and the things Dunc saw) justified them not turning up today and making things worse for them and other fans too. 

If there has been any trouble, then I think its safe to assume them being present at the game would have only made the situation more heated.

Just now, Bailey said:

Or maybe things like this (and the things Dunc saw) justified them not turning up today and making things worse for them and other fans too. 

If there has been any trouble, then I think its safe to assume them being present at the game would have only made the situation more heated.

I do feel that when the board do return (surely they can't stay away all season?) then there will be ugly scenes that nobody wants to see.

You can smell in the air at Goodison that people are ready to kick off, the atmosphere is and has been toxic and agitated for a long while.

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

The board left Lampard and the players high and dry, the scenes of the fans confronting players cars are just really uncomfortable to be honest.

Despite what I've said and thought about Gordon, running down the street and demanding he gets out of his car? Nah. 

I feel like every post is the same though. The board, the board, the board. Absolutely horrible, selfish parasites.

It made me feel sick…. Seriously aggressive, and unacceptable.  But yes, this is what happens when a completely inept board that doesn’t understand how some fans can be are allowed to operate the way they do.

I’ve seen Real Madrid fans do similar things and the players have a very quick “oh shit, my understanding of fans just got real” 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

Inside the ground there was no trouble. The police and stewards let people cross out of the stands and to the side of the pitch, no issues, no kicking off. And 5:30 came around and everyone started to clear out. 

Don’t confuse scallies outside the ground trying to break into cars and the players lounge (though I don’t know how you could see that as the players lounge is inside the main stand near the dressing rooms) with anything to do with the protests. The protests had a clear plan, and with peaceful intent, that was followed. 

I know there was no trouble in the ground because I was there, not sure what time I left but i posted it as I was seeing it

I’m not confusing the scallies with anything, which was kind of why I highlighted they were just scallies.

When I say the players lounge I mean the entrance to the lounges by the corner of the Gwladys Street. There was a mob of about 80 lads trying to force there way in, they then ran to the players car park by the Park End and there were scuffles with the police and stewards who tried to stop them. The last I saw was them legging it around the outside of the park end to try to get in by the Bullens End

Trust me, I’m not making it up if that’s what you are insinuating 

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I do feel that when the board do return (surely they can't stay away all season?) then there will be ugly scenes that nobody wants to see.

You can smell in the air at Goodison that people are ready to kick off, the atmosphere is and has been toxic and agitated for a long while.

This is it.

Unless we have a great end to the window, maybe a new manager, pick up a handful of wins and the air around the place calms down enough (I dont see it ever disappearing), then I have no idea how they will return. 

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Maybe what they actually released just prior to kickoff created the pure vitriol we have witnessed. 

what was up with them saying “we understand the discontent and appreciate that the fans will have their voices heard, we will respectfully not attend the match and allow the team and fans to focus on getting 3 points”

noooooo….. they had to create ones of the most ridiculous pieces of bullshit I’ve witnessed from this club which no doubt power the fans off. 

as I say, I’m not condoning it but their lack of perception is why we are where we are. 

6 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I know there was no trouble in the ground because I was there, not sure what time I left but i posted it as I was seeing it

I’m not confusing the scallies with anything, which was kind of why I highlighted they were just scallies.

When I say the players lounge I mean the entrance to the lounges by the corner of the Gwladys Street. There was a mob of about 80 lads trying to force there way in, they then ran to the players car park by the Park End and there were scuffles with the police and stewards who tried to stop them. The last I saw was them legging it around the outside of the park end to try to get in by the Bullens End

Fair enough. Just read like the scallies and the protests were one and the same, or probably more likely how I took it after the shit that’s going on. Apologies Dunc. 

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Maybe what they actually released just prior to kickoff created the pure vitriol we have witnessed. 

what was up with them saying “we understand the discontent and appreciate that the fans will have their voices heard, we will respectfully not attend the match and allow the team and fans to focus on getting 3 points”

noooooo….. they had to create ones of the most ridiculous pieces of bullshit I’ve witnessed from this club which no doubt power the fans off. 

as I say, I’m not condoning it but their lack of perception is why we are where we are. 

Yeh they could have said things differently, but I dont think it would have changed the situation.

By all accounts those with genuine grievances at the board etc, did their bit peacefully.

As with any collective, there are those that seek to take advantage of the situation and cause trouble and ultimately the "safety warning" true or not, was probably justified, and unfortunately now they have been somewhat proven right.