IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

6 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Yeh they could have said things differently, but I dont think it would have changed the situation.

By all accounts those with genuine grievances at the board etc, did their bit peacefully.

As with any collective, there are those that seek to take advantage of the situation and cause trouble and ultimately the "safety warning" true or not, was probably justified, and unfortunately now they have been somewhat proven right.

Very easy to do. Bear baiting, they know they will get the reaction from those they expect to give them what they need. 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

The blue union didn’t do anything violent. But our new stadium is being built on the water front and not Kirkby. So they served their purpose. 

And, again, nothing to do with the protest was violent or threatening. If there were threats, I don’t believe there was, then it’s out of order. Realistically, if anyone was going to physically hurt a member of the board why would they write to them ahead of time to let them know? Nothing but spin from the cowards who run the club. 

That was more down to KEITC not the Buffoon Union. 
Whilst the Buffoon Union may not have resorted to actual violence they were a gang of dickheads who abused anyone who disagreed with them

21 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

That was more down to KEITC not the Buffoon Union. 
Whilst the Buffoon Union may not have resorted to actual violence they were a gang of dickheads who abused anyone who disagreed with them

Down to KEIOC but not the Blue Union. How are you separating the two? 

Do you know who the Blue Union were?

KEIOC, Evertonians for change, The people’s group and The school of science. 

2 hours ago, London Blue said:

If anyone was attacked then those who did it should be arrested, charged and banned for life. They are not Everton fans and harm those who want change at the club and want it done in the right way.

The problem I have is that if she was attacked in or leaving the directors box then firstly those in the directors box are small in number and names known, so it would be easy to identify. Those in the directors box are not likely to be protesters. When you leave the directors box you are not with the rest of the fans.

Secondly, if it happened in public then there would have been people around, some would have filmed it on their phones and put it on social media. Or if not they would have talked about it. Either way the story would have leaked. So why did nobody hear about it till the club announced it?

Lastly it would make seance for the club to get it out their early, to condemn it, to warn fans about what is not accepted and win some sympathy for the board.

Just my two pence worth.

Exactly what came to mind, if in view of the public it would surely have been caught on a mobile.

National journos now running the story that it actually happened, match of the day stating it as fact.

one man behind this, the man who has his journos and likes to lie. Means to an end and all that. 

the club has literally thrown the people who got the team to survive last season to the lions. Disgusting.

We will not see that bunch back at goodison and they should be resigning. 

I said time and time again that our board under kenwright was as toxic as it gets. You are seeing why we are where we are. Good professionals with integrity do not work under gobshites like this.  This is why good people have walked away from Everton. 

34 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

National journos now running the story that it actually happened, match of the day stating it as fact.

one man behind this, the man who has his journos and likes to lie. Means to an end and all that. 

the club has literally thrown the people who got the team to survive last season to the lions. Disgusting.

I said time and time again that our board under kenwright was as toxic as it gets. You are seeing why we are where we are. Good professionals with integrity do not work under gobshites like this.  This is why good people have walked away from Everton. 

Personally I think the death threats and the behaviour of the scallies outside the ground is more disgusting, really don’t see how you can say the club is throwing the fans under the bus

48 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Personally I think the death threats and the behaviour of the scallies outside the ground is more disgusting, really don’t see how you can say the club is throwing the fans under the bus

I’d the death threats are real then yes they are. But we only hear about them two hours before the game? 
Denise abused and put in a head lock nearly two weeks ago, we hear about it after the game? No press releases about arrests? No talk of it between fans or mobile phone recordings of it?

it just seems like lies. Doesn’t it?

Yes, the lads outside the ground were being out of order. That’s a small group, less than 100 people from what I’ve seen on the footage. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Job done for them, Haf. It's got Bill's grubby little hands all over it but the rest of them will have given the OK, so they're all as culpable.

It just shows what sort of people they are that they'll throw the fans to the dogs to save themselves. They don't give a shit about this club, only themselves.

If it comes out that it was true then I will hold my hands up.

3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

They could clear that up very very quickly if they wanted to. Show the evidence, even ask for help finding the culprits. 

Bill has held onto power using lies and manipulation for two decades, why would he do anything different now? Leopards don’t change their spots. 

14 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Job done for them, Haf. It's got Bill's grubby little hands all over it but the rest of them will have given the OK, so they're all as culpable.

It just shows what sort of people they are that they'll throw the fans to the dogs to save themselves. They don't give a shit about this club, only them themselves.

The fans have been played like an absolute fiddle.  There is a subset of fans in every single club who will use anything as an excuse to kick off or behave inappropriately. 

the timing of the story was done to incense the fans and turn the “peaceful protest” into something more.  Make no mistake, Bill wanted this to kick off and he had prenno, okeefe, Ollie holt and his little crew ready and waiting. 

Bill kenwright has been called out for this type of shit for years.  He said goodison was failing its safety certificate and we needed to move to Kirby. He create a lie in saying he had investment from the fortress fund to win his power battle with paul gregg who wanted to deliver kings dock,  he admitted later it was a means to an end. 

the grantchesters would have invested years ago but for his presence . He has been despised by a few people who have walked. We had two chief executives walk very quickly in their tenure, one of whom is a top class operator - Trevor birch.

I’d love to know what would have happened had Gregg managed to get the club. Or even Grantchester, but we know what happened there, how you can manage to lose one of the countries wealthiest families from the club when we had no money just for your own ego should be enough on its own. But so should FSF, the Ian Ross emails, and many more.  

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

You don’t think making allegations about a fan putting DBB in a headlock in the directors box an issue? 

death threats, as unacceptable as they are - they are sent to the board of every club in turmoil by certain “fans”. Scallies surrounding cars?  Clubs from Madrid to Chelsea have had this happen. 

Kenwright and co, their time is up. Not that a few of us didn’t see them for what they are a long long time ago. But he’s a blue is bill and if you are unfortunate enough to meet him he will groom you into thinking he is Everton through and through…. Load of bollocks, all about him and his ego. . 

9 minutes ago, StevO said:

I’d love to know what would have happened had Gregg managed to get the club. Or even Grantchester, but we know what happened there, how you can manage to lose one of the countries wealthiest families from the club when we had no money just for your own ego should be enough on its own. But so should FSF, the Ian Ross emails, and many more.  

The worst thing that has happened to our club is Bill Kenwright, not one person has managed to convince me otherwise and never will.

our fans have lapped up his shit cos he’s a blue, what a load of bollocks. Peter Johnson delivered a new stand, fa cup, and yeah we went downhill under him but that teary eyed fraud was on the board and no doubt had his eye on the prize of being chairman.

he never sold our club cos he wanted to be chairman, he wanted investment and moshiri was the only man stupid enough to do that. 

under gregg or grantchesters we would be in kings dock for the past 20 years and likely a regular top 4 side and mid table at worst. 

our fans have enabled kenwright by shouting down those who had his number a long time ago. 

The trouble is that other fanbases are already gobbling up the boards take on this. Condemning Evertonians for turning their peaceful protest into violence against the board (the DBB being mentioned all over the place). 

The board have well and truly dragged the fans through the mud here, I can't quite believe it to be honest.

1 hour ago, StevO said:

I’d the death threats are real then yes they are. But we only hear about them two hours before the game? 
Denise abused and put in a head lock nearly two weeks ago, we hear about it after the game? No press releases about arrests? No talk of it between fans or mobile phone recordings of it?

it just seems like lies. Doesn’t it?

Yes, the lads outside the ground were being out of order. That’s a small group, less than 100 people from what I’ve seen on the footage. 

The problem is those 100 or so have justified the decision.

Yes you can say the board whipped this up, but I personally think thats bollocks. It feels very Trumpian. There was no need for any of it and all those individuals have done is take the focus off the board and put it on the fans. 

I completely understand why there are a lot of conspiracy theories knocking around and its because of the lack of evidence but its very possible that they didnt report the matter to the police. After all, the statement never mentions the police, just their own security. That sounds pretty convenient. 

Say what you like about Bill but DBB is a very well respected person and has done great things with EITC and I dont see her tarnishing her reputation with lying about something like that. 

They might have treated that as an isolated incident and then further information has come to light since (threats etc). 

You have to also consider that security will be looking at the bigger picture. If the board are there and things kick off, that 100 could become 200. Things could escalate that extra notch and that puts a lot more people's safety at risk, not just the boards. 

I fully understand why people are sceptical but I think that what happened yesterday has unfortunately justified their decision to not attend, whether or not the incidents mentioned are true or not. 

If everything went peacefully the board would have looked like cowardly idiots, but now the focus has been put on the fans instead. 

I stayed behind after the game and from what I witnessed it was peaceful and  vociferous inside the ground. However, a number left quite quickly and when I was leaving I heard a number of youngsters shouting let’s block the road. On getting home I see what transpired. I will say it was obvious they were looking for trouble. There actions don’t help one bit. 

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Yes you can say the board whipped this up, but I personally think thats bollocks. It feels very Trumpian. There was no need for any of it and all those individuals have done is take the focus off the board and put it on the fans. 

I completely understand why there are a lot of conspiracy theories knocking around and its because of the lack of evidence but its very possible that they didnt report the matter to the police. After all, the statement never mentions the police, just their own security. That sounds pretty convenient. 

Say what you like about Bill but DBB is a very well respected person and has done great things with EITC and I dont see her tarnishing her reputation with lying about something like that. 

They might have treated that as an isolated incident and then further information has come to light since (threats etc). 

You have to also consider that security will be looking at the bigger picture. If the board are there and things kick off, that 100 could become 200. Things could escalate that extra notch and that puts a lot more people's safety at risk, not just the boards. 

I fully understand why people are sceptical but I think that what happened yesterday has unfortunately justified their decision to not attend, whether or not the incidents mentioned are true or not. 

If everything went peacefully the board would have looked like cowardly idiots, but now the focus has been put on the fans instead. 

Based on 100 badly behaved fans from any club you could justify an accusation of any crime. 

If she was sat in the gwladys street then maybe I’d think “could happen” but you would hear about it immediately, but she was in the directors box surrounded by lots of well heeled people who would immediately step in. You reckon Graeme Sharp wouldn’t get involved and there being a scene which would be reported on the rumour mill?

it’s complete and utter bollocks. Who said it was her who made up the story? My guess from the outset is kenwright fed it to one of his journos, like he creates most other shit that doesn’t add up. 

the only thing that justified their decision not to attend yesterday was the fact that they know that there isnt enough divide in the support against them. They know that a picture of kenwrights mug on a tv screen isn’t gonna get a round of applause and bullshit fake tears from bill. Their time is up and they are playing dirty and the fans had responded in kind unfortunately 

50 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Based on 100 badly behaved fans from any club you could justify an accusation of any crime. 

If she was sat in the gwladys street then maybe I’d think “could happen” but you would hear about it immediately, but she was in the directors box surrounded by lots of well heeled people who would immediately step in. You reckon Graeme Sharp wouldn’t get involved and there being a scene which would be reported on the rumour mill?

it’s complete and utter bollocks. Who said it was her who made up the story? My guess from the outset is kenwright fed it to one of his journos, like he creates most other shit that doesn’t add up. 

the only thing that justified their decision not to attend yesterday was the fact that they know that there isnt enough divide in the support against them. They know that a picture of kenwrights mug on a tv screen isn’t gonna get a round of applause and bullshit fake tears from bill. Their time is up and they are playing dirty and the fans had responded in kind unfortunately 

I am not sure any clubs fans are blocking roads and confronting players. It isn't acceptable and its done exactly what they wanted.

Again I don't see DBB letting Kenwright tell that lie and get away with it. It is her reputation on the line and I don't see a woman of that position of power being coerced into something by Kenwright if it wasn't true.

Maybe it is true, maybe it isn't. I don't know and to be honest, I don't really care. What happened after the game, after what appeared to be a well organised and respectful protest, has overshadowed everything and has undone a lot of the work that those organising the protest put in. 

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

I get your point Bailey. But it’s the boy who cried Wolf. Bill has been lying to fans for years, not my opinion on this it’s absolute fact as he has admitted in his “means to an end” bollocks, he has also been planting stories and getting people in the media to defend him, again not opinions as this was confirmed in the Ian Ross emails. So if he’s spent years telling lies and planting stories, why should he be believed this time?

As many have said also, including myself, why is there no video of what happened to Denise? Or even people talking about it? There is no way the club or Denise wouldn’t press charges if she was assaulted like that at Goodison Park. But her boss, Bill, has a history of planting stories to take down the enemy. Previously it’s been Paul Gregg, it’s been Dave Kelly from KEIOC, and (ironically after a club statement saying it’s a sad day when the board can’t attend) now the enemy is the supporters. 

Has Bill given a reason to believe his stories? Or has he given us reason to doubt him with his previous actions?

3 hours ago, Matt said:

So I can tweet the police and ask for information on their reports?

The Everton/Police account is actually really helpful. They will engage with fans, their communication is very good when it comes to incidents at the ground. 
It was via their Twitter account they helped the girl who was groped at the match a few months back. They used it to find the guy who grabbed her and get him banned. 
Can’t believe I’m defending the police. 😂 Sorry LB. 

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I am not sure any clubs fans are blocking roads and confronting players. It isn't acceptable and its done exactly what they wanted.

Watch the Arsenal doc on Amazon. You’ll see supporters blocking the road and shouting at Arteta.
Doesn’t make it right, it’s not. But the more we discuss what these gang of lads did, less than 1% of the crowd yesterday, the more we fuel the fire. Everyone agrees it’s out of order, but it’s a tiny tiny minority of lads who were looking for an excuse to kick off. It’s of no relevance to the protests or the shambles of a job the people who run the club are doing. 

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Again I don't see DBB letting Kenwright tell that lie and get away with it. It is her reputation on the line and I don't see a woman of that position of power being coerced into something by Kenwright if it wasn't true.

Maybe it is true, maybe it isn't. I don't know and to be honest, I don't really care. What happened after the game, after what appeared to be a well organised and respectful protest, has overshadowed everything and has undone a lot of the work that those organising the protest put in. 

How does DBB even know that the story was leaked? I’m not even saying she was in on it.   Wouldn’t be the first time someone goes rogue would it? 

now that it’s out she has to back it.

it is highly highly unlikely that a ceo getting put in a headlock in the directors box was missed by everyone and kept quiet. Literally every small incident in the ground gets picked up one way of another. 

not disputing fans trying to stop cars is wrong, but the one car they did stop was minas and it was a passionate plea by the fans to stand up and fight for the club.