IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

West Ham striker Michail Antonio says he "fully understands" the anger of Everton fans towards their misfiring team but not the frustration with the board.

Speaking on the Footballer's Football Podcast he co-hosts with Newcastle forward Callum Wilson, the 33-year-old asked to be given more information regarding the fury at Goodison Park.

"Everton should never be down there," he said. "With that team, and their history. You could see when we were 2-0 up at the weekend, they looked down and weren't trying to get it forward.

"I fully understand the anger with the team and the results but from the outside it looks like the owners have tried. They've appointed big-name managers, they've spent money and they're building an unbelievable new stadium.

"I'm guessing it's the scattergun nature?"

Wilson went further, arguing the jumbled philosophy of the club has caused the issue.

"They have got rid of a lot of managers and it's been such a big turnover," he said. "There are players still there on long-term contracts from different managers.

"The fans live, breathe and sleep their club and it's such a big, historical one. They can't get any stability and that's why it's so frustrating."

From the outside, you know fuck all so fuck off.

31 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Michael Antonio seems to be making a habit recently of talking absolute shite. Wasn't he kicking off a few weeks ago about West Ham wanting to be a big club, saying basically it won't work?

Bloke comes across a bit of a berk.

7 hours ago, Matt said:

He's a fucking moron. 

9 hours ago, Newty82 said:

A very good article. They really did shoot them selves in the foot with the headlock accusations.   Many media sources pissed off as the subsequent truth made them look very stupid.  It’s a far more believable article than the shite the board released a couple of weeks back. 

yeah the unnamed sources isn’t a surprise…. That’s the cult of bill for ya. 

8 hours ago, MikeO said:

So many unattributed "quotes". 

Fail lives up to its name.

Any truth involved will be purely accidental.

“Those supporters who love him don't wish to attach the appropriate and obvious blame for some of the things that have gone wrong down the years.”

very very true that bit. 

17 minutes ago, StevO said:

I’m surprised that came from Ladyman. I always thought an old school football writer like him would be one of Bill’s guys. 

I’m not impressed the way they are only turning now.  This shit has been going on for years, good honest people resigning from jobs in the club. The only ones who stay do so because they go along with the shite.

journslists and stooges speaking in support of the board who do an incompetent job. AGMs being cancelled should have been the biggest red flag going. 

they are all a bit too late trying to be on the right side of history. 

33 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Can't wait for the club to blame the fans for creating a toxic atmosphere that was responsible for zero signings in January... 

I actually think today is the day I completely lost hope of is staying up. 

we needed 2 players in before selling Gordon. A winger and striker. 

now, seemingly having lost out on getting any targets we are scraping the bottom of the barrel. 

a complete and utter disaster is what our board are, how many times have fans tried to get something done about the chairman, owned and executives? 

Southampton got one of our targets…. The board can try and blame fans as much as they want…. It’s on them. 

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I actually think today is the day I completely lost hope of is staying up. 

we needed 2 players in before selling Gordon. A winger and striker. 

now, seemingly having lost out on getting any targets we are scraping the bottom of the barrel. 

a complete and utter disaster is what our board are, how many times have fans tried to get something done about the chairman, owned and executives? 

Southampton got one of our targets…. The board can try and blame fans as much as they want…. It’s on them. 

If we were always not going to sign anyone, you can start to understand Bielsa asking to work with the u21s for the rest of the season as maybe he saw them as a better route to getting us out of the championship. Haha.

Those idiots who have overseen the rot will be preparing their next excuse to not attend a match…. Someone got sharp in a Boston crab? 

I seen the picture of dyche at finch farm, on the wall is a picture of fans on the pitch after the Crystal Palace match. Absolutely scandalous, who the fuck authorised that? 

The most nervous I have felt on a transfer deadline day for Everton. 

Well…. The board will be avoiding the game on Saturday that’s for sure.  Some people asking if we’ve been asset stripped ready for the sale.

A new manager introduced and the board will be running for the hills. 

what we need to ask ourselves is this “what would Everton do” 

"We were on the brink of signing Lionel Messi, but due to security concerns that were brought to us we have unfortunately cancelled the deal on safety grounds. This is a sad day for Everton and Evertonians."

Cristiano Ronaldo was also seen landing in John Lennon Airport, but did not arrive at Finch Farm after being put in a headlock.

2 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

"We were on the brink of signing Lionel Messi, but due to security concerns that were brought to us we have unfortunately cancelled the deal on safety grounds. This is a sad day for Everton and Evertonians."

Cristiano Ronaldo was also seen landing in John Lennon Airport, but did not arrive at Finch Farm after being put in a headlock.

Riquelme and mikkel Forssell were getting their haircut next to me before going to finch farm,   The barber told them an Everton fan left without paying the other day, a big Range Rover picked them up and I heard them say “airport pronto”