IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

The most frustrating thing about all this is that we are again dillydallying while the transfer window is open.

Uncertainty about the board, uncertainty about new investment/ownership means we'll end up dragging our feet again and for sure we'll be scraping the barrel for dregs on deadline day and probably won't have a striker lined up after selling Demarai Gray and DCL snapping his handbag strap in a preseason friendly.

1 hour ago, Goodison Glory said:

It's not like they put a time commitment right there in blue/white on the website for all to see. 

I imagine the hold up is because Bill sent his draft to Farad and someone has had the good sense to put a redline through most of it!! 😂😂

How dare you! Blue line ffs! 

5 hours ago, Hafnia said:

And this is why we need massive change.  They can’t even get the timeline accurate for the exits. 

4 hours ago, RPG said:

Maybe Bill is waiting for the Premier League fixtures to be released in 25 minutes so that he can 'stage' his exit at an 'appropriate' game!

The most annoying thing is that they haven't even acknowledged that they didn't give us any communication on a deadline that they set themselves!

Would it really have been that difficult to say something yesterday evening to just let it be known that there was going to be a delay? This complete silence is so small time (and typical of them) and just causes more embarrassment for them and causes more fan anger.

They really are thick.

The longer this draws on, surely those who ever doubted that bill was reluctant to part with his train set must be thinking otherwise. 

I had it on good authority that Lerner was knocked back with no discussion…. The money he pumped into Villa at a time where Moyes had an amazing scouting department makes the mind boggle. 

36 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

The longer this draws on, surely those who ever doubted that bill was reluctant to part with his train set must be thinking otherwise. 

I had it on good authority that Lerner was knocked back with no discussion…. The money he pumped into Villa at a time where Moyes had an amazing scouting department makes the mind boggle. 

If I was him, I'd be dragging my heels too. Don't care so long as it happens, and I only want it to happen because he's "only" delivered the billionaire and stadium (whether people want to acknowledge that or not, it's just fact) and failed in every other aspect. He's been part of the failure of the club so he should be moved on just on that alone, no need for paranoia and conspiracy theories.