IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

It sound like we have just got to hope that the third party scritiny of the Premier League to ensure a buying company is a fit and proper owner is actually worth someting - have my doubts given complexities of these financial entities, but at least its some sort of check, so that any Tom, Dick or Harry can't buy our club. 🤞

Definately some concerning stories about 777 Partnership although in this current age we have to view all media articals, both good and bad with a pinch of salt. Are there any financial entities and groups whiter than white?  I am guessing its all a pretty cut throat business behind the scences at most of them.

This club definately needs a shake up owner and board wise and to be brought in to the modern global footballing world - at least it looks like that is going to happen. 

54 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

It sound like we have just got to hope that the third party scritiny of the Premier League to ensure a buying company is a fit and proper owner is actually worth someting - have my doubts given complexities of these financial entities, but at least its some sort of check, so that any Tom, Dick or Harry can't buy our club. 🤞

Definately some concerning stories about 777 Partnership although in this current age we have to view all media articals, both good and bad with a pinch of salt. Are there any financial entities and groups whiter than white?  I am guessing its all a pretty cut throat business behind the scences at most of them.

This club definately needs a shake up owner and board wise and to be brought in to the modern global footballing world - at least it looks like that is going to happen. 

Im all for a shake up. But this still feels like wrangling any pennies they can before they flip us. 

51 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Lots of rumours that Kenwright has died.

This stuff crops up a lot on social media, so take it with a massive pinch of salt.

Tony Bellew apparently posted a picture of himself shedding a tear but then deleted it, not drawing any conclusion from it though. 

Seems to be gathering pace.  I’d have thought the club would confirm or deny by now but it’s going to be with his family to decide. 

if it is true I offer my sincere condolences and really struggle to understand how he wasn’t taken away from the firing long a long time ago. 

a very sad day if true and probably a day where we realise we share our support of a football club with people who have no class or decency. 

From a club point of view I’d have rather Bill leave the club under his own steam, and step away graciously and let the fan base heal. If these rumours are true then it’s not how I think he should have left the club. I honestly think he was more concerned about his own legacy than the good of the club. 

If he has passed then I feel sad for his friends and family and hope he didn’t suffer and went out in comfort.