IGNORED

West Brom (Home)

Matt

Should be fun: http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/08/15/join-the-martinez-march-

For those interested: http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/08/19/baggies-buy-back-scheme

sticking with my 4-0 prediction after watching MOTD. The decline of WBA since their impressive start last season is quite startling!

Edited by Matt

No way that we are keeping a clean sheet. But our attacking capabilities along with WBA's problems amount to an entertaining evening.

3-1

Jelavic with a brace and Mirallas.

Jelavic first goal a simple tap in after work by Mirallas and Coleman on the right. Final pass from Coleman.

Mirallas will then score a screamer from 28 yards, top right corner.

Jelavic second goal (83 minute) is a scrappy goal with the ball bouncing around in front of their goal. Scored with Jelavic's left knee.

Their goal scored from Jonas Olssons head on a corner. Jagielka to miss the marking and he will jump up 2 feet behind Olsson who just needs to connect with his head to score.

If this all comes true including the details I will get myself a lottery ticket and then i'm off to the Bahamas.

if we start with Jelavic - 1-1 draw -

if we start with Kone - 2-1 win -

both teams will most likely score from their right hand side of the field -

hopefully Osman is benched and Oviedo and Stones get a run -

we could and should win this one - vital for team spirit and fan satisfaction

I think we will be surprised with this one, yes WBA had a good start to the season last season but I think that Clarke is a good manager. I do think we have the better attack than them but I do reckon it will be a close game as well. 3-2 for me...

They've got sixteen points from nineteen league games in 2013....solid gold relegation form.

We should beat them comfortably if we play to our potential.

They've got sixteen points from nineteen league games in 2013....solid gold relegation form.

We should beat them comfortably if we play to our potential.

Solid gold relegation form but they managed to beat us 2-0 in our 3rd game last season. (it was an away game tho).

They still managed to get 8th though. We SHOULD beat them but if we defend like we did against Norwich then we will let goals in. Those goals against Norwich could have been avoided, the second one was lucky as Whittaker was obviously trying it on the volley. At times against Norwich we left ourselves open and Redmond, Whittaker could easily get through.

No but 99% of the time good football will get ypu more points than bad. Im not talking one touch pass and move stuff but teams like West Ham played good football because they do what they are good at and make it work. Its not pretty but it gets them points.

A lot of the 2nd half of last season Villa were playing better the result whilst Stoke were somehow scrambling points despite playing like a conference side.

I wont be if Distin is injured

Hibbo wont be on the bench if Alcaraz, Heitinga and Stones are fit.

Thing is, Hibbo was brilliant before his injury. Looked really impressive but when Coleman got the chance he really took it. Stones has been great too so i'm certain that he is ahead of Hibbo in the ranking.

Edited by Peter H

Hibbo wont be on the bench if Alcaraz, Heitinga and Stones are fit.

Thing is, Hibbo was brilliant before his injury. Looked really impressive but when Coleman got the chance he really took it. Stones has been great too so i'm certain that he is ahead of Hibbo in the ranking.

one of the 3 mentioned will be playing, Alcaraz if he's fit (not convinced he is). Only 2 defenders on the bench, one if whom has been used more as CDM cover? I think we will see him