IGNORED

January

Romey 1878

Round up in todays Telegraph

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everton-emblem_2574522a.jpgEverton

Louis van Gaal wants to sign Everton right-back Seamus Coleman, 26, for around £20m (Guardian)

Everton are weighing up a short-term move for Wigan goalkeeper Ali Al-Habsi, 33 (Mail)

Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj is a loan target for Everton as boss Roberto Martinez. (People)

Everton are understood to be in the chase for Croatia international and Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Marcelo Brozovic. (Mirror)

The Toffees have opened talks with Barcelona over a shock deal to sign their right-back Douglas. (Metro)

Martinez says he has no intention of losing striker Kevin Mirallas. (Mail)

Liverpool are lining up a shock move to sign Mirallas. (Metro)

Ondrej Duda, the Legia Warsaw midfielder, could be on his way to Merseyside after the Slovakia international caught the eye of Everton scouts. (Mail)

Guest rusty747

Loan or permanent transfer for Wayne Hennesey is looking a good shout. I am watching him play for Palace in the Cup live. To be fair he hasn't had a lot to do but he has commanded his box well and claimed both corners with great confidence - just what you need to inspire confidence in your back four.

I know big Nev rates him highly.

Thoughts?

Loan or permanent transfer for Wayne Hennesey is looking a good shout. I am watching him play for Palace in the Cup live. To be fair he hasn't had a lot to do but he has commanded his box well and claimed both corners with great confidence - just what you need to inspire confidence in your back four.

I know big Nev rates him highly.

Thoughts?

Better than Robles, but not a guy who is going to be a star in between the sticks long-term.

The following obviously or more than certainly won't happen but it's the type of business I would like to see and what I personally think we need

Jack Butland - Very solid young keeper who wouldn't cost the earth a great replacement and long term stalwart £5/6m?

Winston Reid - Looks all but set to leave West Ham solid quick and still relatively young free/minimal fee

Adam Maher - Potentially great could be the spark in midfield we've been missing not sure on cost £8m rough guess

Deulofeu - On loan again? inconsistent at times but he's got bags of potential and as we've seen can turn a game on its head on his day

Edited by EFC-Paul

how about getting john ruddy back to the club solid type of keeper should not cost to much

we don't want any more wigan rejects like al habsi

jack butland has not progressed in the last few years prone to cock ups and we have had enough of them this season.

how about getting john ruddy back to the club solid type of keeper should not cost to muchwe don't want any more wigan rejects like al habsijack butland has not progressed in the last few years prone to cock ups and we have had enough of them this season.

Personally I don't rate Ruddy too highly.

Personally I don't rate Ruddy too highly.

He developed quite nicely for a while and looked to have great potential but has never quite fulfilled it for me. Needs to be back in the top flight to see where he is now (the fact that no top level team has gone for him probably says a lot); still only twenty-eight though. Streets better than Robles.

how about getting john ruddy back to the club solid type of keeper should not cost to much

we don't want any more wigan rejects like al habsi

jack butland has not progressed in the last few years prone to cock ups and we have had enough of them this season.

Progressed!? The lads 21 and he's been loaned out for the best part of his career and done well with each club so far not seen to many cock ups from him?? the only reason he's not broke into Stokes first team is due to having Begovic ahead of him

It's only my opinion but I think he'd be a great long term option

I'd be going all out to get him, and I still maintain its too early to write off Robles. I checked his stats at Wigan and he played a huge part in their purple patch towards of the season.

1 quality, long-term LDC and 1 tricksy playmaker. Those 2 areas should take all the budget.