IGNORED

January

Romey 1878

I do sometimes.

He thinks he's a proper rockafella and hard case and I think that's the most important thing to him.

This amuses me no end which pleases me.

Haha better than being a sheep... what was that romey, haf, Newty, mike, Matt, oh yes Deffo, what yous lot said. Your pathetic mate, I stand out cause am not a sheep, and yes I am hard as nails. I know what I'll do is mention that I'm actually going the game and how nausiating it is to get there just so I can slip in that I'm a true supporter. What a bellend!

Haha better than being a sheep... what was that romey, haf, Newty, mike, Matt, oh yes Deffo, what yous lot said. Your pathetic mate, I stand out cause am not a sheep, and yes I am hard as nails. I know what I'll do is mention that I'm actually going the game and how nausiating it is to get there just so I can slip in that I'm a true supporter. What a bellend!

Slight flaw in your logic.

You just keep on shadow boxing behind your keyboard champ. Hey one day people might even take you seriously you never know.

Whatever floats your boat is good by me, either way you smuse me with your almost childish dribblings.

Keep up the good work Brett you're doing a fine job from where I'm standing.

Hard as nails :rofl:

no idea what you're talking about...

no idea what you're talking about...

Brett was speaking for paddock by saying what the other guys say I'll follow and to show how I'm a super evertonian I'll always post about going the match and the difficulties of away travel. You were just a main poster, he wasn't slighting you.

I thought it was hilarious to be honest. The more time I spend on here the more I enjoy the guy, has a very dry and sarcastic wit to him.

Brett was speaking for paddock by saying what the other guys say I'll follow and to show how I'm a super evertonian I'll always post about going the match and the difficulties of away travel. You were just a main poster, he wasn't slighting you.

I thought it was hilarious to be honest. The more time I spend on here the more I enjoy the guy, has a very dry and sarcastic wit to him.

He's hard as well, don't forget that and also unique.

Need to sign Guidetti and start playing 433

.......................Howard........................

mustard......stones.....jags........Baines

............McCarthy..Barry...Besic..........

..........Lukaku...Guidetti....Etoo/Mirallas

Why have shite wingers when we have ace full backs?