IGNORED

January

Romey 1878

We replaced Jelly with Traore.

We also know that we have Mirralas who performs well up front.

We also have Naismith who is a decent squad forward.

We also have Velios ( dont rate him myself but he is here )

We also have Conor returning to action in the coming weeks. Wasnt he on the bench against Stevenage?

We are not as bad as off as we think. We need that spark to come back thats all.

Have faith guys. Trust me we will beat Villa and get that spark back i can feel it!

I think we have to remember the last window and the denial of mccgeady the day before he signed. A midfielder and a forward are a must. 4 th place is there for the taking. We beat villa and spurs and the shite drop points against arsenal we are back in it. We need a signing that will give us a boost and kick us on. We get jonnys wages off the bill and that frees up two players wages. Ince has gone quiet maybe he is waiting for a call as he doesn't want to sign for a stoke,Swansea etc. I'd take a punt on Ings for £5 mill, rough round the edges but looks to be a real player

We replaced Jelly with Traore.

We also know that we have Mirralas who performs well up front.

We also have Naismith who is a decent squad forward.

We also have Velios ( dont rate him myself but he is here )

We also have Conor returning to action in the coming weeks. Wasnt he on the bench against Stevenage?

We are not as bad as off as we think. We need that spark to come back thats all.

Have faith guys. Trust me we will beat Villa and get that spark back i can feel it!

Injured

Ok

Decent

Not good enough

Untested in the prem

Yeah lads, we are fine upfront :)

I think we have to remember the last window and the denial of mccgeady the day before he signed. A midfielder and a forward are a must. 4 th place is there for the taking. We beat villa and spurs and the shite drop points against arsenal we are back in it. We need a signing that will give us a boost and kick us on. We get jonnys wages off the bill and that frees up two players wages. Ince has gone quiet maybe he is waiting for a call as he doesn't want to sign for a stoke,Swansea etc. I'd take a punt on Ings for £5 mill, rough round the edges but looks to be a real player

Looks like Ince is on his way to Crystal Palace.

Injured

Ok

Decent

Not good enough

Untested in the prem

Yeah lads, we are fine upfront :)

Not saying we are in a good position, just not as bad as we areaking out.

I also think Mirralas has looked better than Ok up front.

And Traore and Lukaku aren't out for long are they? Or am I missing something.

Guest blueboy122

They have contacts at Everton. They've been on the money a lot.

Hmm. Why would anyone at Goodison risk losing there job to give information to a twitter site.

I am sceptical but hopefull

I hope it's not a reference to the Moisander deal. We need another CM. And probably a striker.

We do need an attacking midfielder. But, I'm not sure we need a striker on a permanent deal right now. Sure, we will be thin for a few games. But, I think Mirallas can more than do a job there. In fact, I think we should really consider him in a central striking role more than we have. Anyhow, in a few weeks when we have Lukaku and Traore as a potential pairing, I think we will be quite happy that we've saved our big spending for summer.