IGNORED

Fulham

Finn balor

Fulham took a lot of stick a couple of weeks back for rolling over at anfield, would be nice to think they will turn up at Goodison with a similar game plan.

How do you stop a rampant Everton, if we play like we did at Arsenal and Mirallas joins in the fun as well and wasn't there even talk about Baines being ready, then Fulham wont stop Everton.

Martinez has at last got a platform, I bet he can't wait for the next opponent, Arsenal, United.....Fulham, he doesn't care and that's what his team will end up thinking.They can out pass Arsenal, they can certainly out pass Fulham (you would think),then it's a case of tight at the back and a couple of goals.

I'd like to see Mirallas get back to top form, add that to all our other threats and Fulham could be in for a busy 90 mins.

Martinez will handle the McCarthy loss as he did with Baines, he'll have a plan.

I dont think this will be as easy as people think as teams with a new manager never are as we found against Palace.

I agree with dropping Barkley back and moving Mirallas/Pienaar/Deulofeu behind Lukaku. We may even find that one of Mirallas or Pienaar gets dropped so that Osman can play through the centre and Deulofeu can start on the wing, a bit like we did against Stoke.

It feels nice knowing that we have positive options and different ways of approaching these types of tricky games.

I'm also of the opinion that we have to be careful and not over-confident. Fulham played well in their last game, their first under a new manager. Plus, it's often the case that teams that play well against the best play less well against the worst. Nonetheless, I feel confident we can win.

Tactically, I would probably use this game to play some other members of the squad - Stones being a good example. Our (aging) defence has played tirelessly and deserves a little rotation. Plus, I would play Osman and give Pienaar a break. I would even start Naismith instead of Mirallas. So, my suggested team is:

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Stones Oviedo

Barry Osman

Naismith Barkley Deulofeu

Lukaku

I'm hoping for a big win. I'd really like to see

Howard

Coleman Jags Distin Oviedo

Barkley Barry

Deulofeu Mirallas Pienaar

Lukaku

This is the squad I'm hoping for. Very positive with creativity flowing all across the attacking middle. I have more confidence in Barkley's ability to drop back and defend than I do Osman's.

This is the time when Everton under Moyes would get turned over, It will show the true level of our new manager if he can get the players to carry on their momentum after the last 4 games and bring us home into the new year with a string of wins. There's no doubt we have the momentum and the style to play all our upcoming opponents off the park I just hope we overcome the first hurdle against Fulham.

I'm saying 3-0 it's time we got back to that solid rear line that doesn't concede. 5.5 hours without leaking a goal before the derby lets get back to that as a priority blues and it would be nice to see Lukaku back on the score sheet can't be the midfield doing all the work. Little appearance from Jelavic to bang in the last and get him firing again would be good too that boy was a sniper when he first came, what bloody happened??

Kick off time in Singapore 11:00 pm good job it's a Saturday means I can get a lil bit tipsy on 8 quid pints!

I think Fulham will be encouraged by their win against Villa in the last game. They have some great players like Berbatov and Im also impressed by Kacaniclic. (although he is very much hot and cold)

Its going to be a tough game because they will come to GP looking for a 0-0 draw. Lets just hope we can open them up. If we score early we can have a field day ala Stoke but if Fulham hold on for 60-70 minutes it will be difficult to get 1 past them.

My prediction is 1-0

I think Fulham will be encouraged by their win against Villa in the last game. They have some great players like Berbatov and Im also impressed by Kacaniclic. (although he is very much hot and cold)

Its going to be a tough game because they will come to GP looking for a 0-0 draw. Lets just hope we can open them up. If we score early we can have a field day ala Stoke but if Fulham hold on for 60-70 minutes it will be difficult to get 1 past them.

My prediction is 1-0

Berba will be marked out of the game without Ossie or Barry breaking sweat, hes too slow and lazy. That said, he cant be ignored completely, just saying it wont take much energy from our CDM pair to nullify him (watch him score a hattrick now). Kacancalasiosikich is a decent player but again, we should be able to keep them quiet. Get Ossie to push a bit further up and pressure Parker and their play will break down, Karagounis too (the diving cheat).

this will be a real test for us.

Ok we have proven we can lift ourselves for the big games, now we need to come of a good result/results in big games and lift ourselves again for a match that we should win.

Remember how we were playing before the stoke match? it's only three matches that we have looked really good in. Before that we were starting to look dodgy again.

I do feel that we may have turned that corner now and i expect us to Beat Fulham comfortably. They do have some good players, but nowhere near our quality.

Going for a 4.0.

Beast two

Mirralas one

Barkley one

Thinking about the game, fulhams midfield trio consist of Parker,sidwell and the greek lad who is probably 37. I think if we play Barry alongside peanuts and have Kev,gerry and Ross go at them with pace. Riise anyone? We will run over them

Ross, Gerry, mirallas, lets give them pace and trickery to worry about. Any regained confidence from the villa game will soon diminish.

We are going to miss McCarthy... Hoping we get our attacking element to diminish the need to have his unreal energy in stoppin them getting a foothold. Massive player for us.

___________Howard

______Jags_Heitinga_Distin

Coleman______________Oviedo

________Barry__Pienaar

Naismith___Lukaku___Mirallas

Feeling nervous, Fulham due a win and on a high. I'd go for a steady Moyes' game plan at first and once the Fulham players tire switch to Bobbies finest and let Barkley run riot with Deulofeu.

@Patto

Heitinga is our best suited defender to counteract Berba's technique. Plus 3 at the back with him would help us keep the ball even more, which I think we should do in the 1st half to knock the wind out of Fulham's sails.

@Brett

After the results we had against the big boys there is a little danger the players may become over confident and get caught out. So Naismith for his hard work, save the flair for the second half. Plus the xmas period is busy, best time to utilise the squad.

These will be the type of games that Deulofeu thrives in so I would definitely be starting him.

Based on our last few games I dont think there is any need whatsoever to make too many changes. Barkley was exceptional in the second half against Liverpool when he dropped deeper so I would move him there again. In time I think that will be his best position anyway.

I think I would then go with Pienaar in the advanced role because his work rate will help out Barkley but Osman could do the same job if Bobby wants Pienaar on the left. If that happened Mirallas would probably drop to the bench.

These next few games are really important....we need to nail these fixtures against 'lesser' teams (no disrespect).Pick up 12 points from the next 4 games while Spurs, L'pool, Citeh and Chelski are dropping points against each other and we're really into the top 4 in a good way. We've already played these teams in this half of the season, time now for them to show what they're made of.

My predictive talents are zero, but can't help thinking 3-0. Lukaku x 2 and Gerry

All we need to do is go out with the same mind set as stoke. Don't show them too much respect and attack from the off.three attacking midfielders today. Finish the game in the first half if we can.the good thing under rm is we will have majority possession, meaning we concentrate on ourselves rather than opposition.

I've been bookies and had 5-0 Gerry first goal. I hope we go at them get a cole of goals up hopefully and bring on jelly,Naismith etc. we've got an extra day to rest next week with playing on Sunday so no excuse. Let's get our goal difference up