IGNORED

Michy Batshuayi

3 hours ago, Finn balor said:

He wants players on affordable wages and lesser known from what he said at the AGM 

You got a direct quote? Not being a dick just didn’t notice that bit myself. I know he’s working on lowering the wage bill but not heard much else. 

2 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Sorry it was Moroshi that said it not marcel. Said that was what marcel was there for to identify the potential superstars are 

And I get the point behind that, but if anyone thinks he won’t go out and buy a player who is ready for the team now I’d think that was naive. We only have to look at Sigurdsson, I know that was before Marcel, but they’ll still take players like that if they are available. 

we have all the power in this move.  the player wants to go to Monaco, chelsea don't want to loan him again, they want to sell him.  We can't loan him we have to buy since we have Zouma.  We can low ball them to get him since they are desperate to sell.  They paid 33m for him, let's see what Brands can do.  He's still young.

49 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

we have all the power in this move.  the player wants to go to Monaco, chelsea don't want to loan him again, they want to sell him.  We can't loan him we have to buy since we have Zouma.  We can low ball them to get him since they are desperate to sell.  They paid 33m for him, let's see what Brands can do.  He's still young.

I don’t want anyone who doesn’t want to come here. 

Not sure if this is genuine.

Everton will reportedly launch a £40m bid for Chelsea forward Michy Batshuayi next week.

Batshuayi spent the first half of the 2018-19 campaign on loan at Valencia, but managed just one La Liga goal for the former Spanish champions and has been sent back to Stamford Bridge.

The 25-year-old is seemingly not in plans of Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri.

We'd be silly to pay £40m for a player no one else wants, except on loan.  Half would be pushing it.

plus... he's been bang average in Spain, and only had 1/0.5 good year in Germany.  He did manage to score a few off the bench for Chelsea, but still way too pricey at 40m.

Edited by DownUnderToff

• 2 weeks later...