IGNORED

Michy Batshuayi

Just think about this for a moment. The author claims that our manager is planning to speak with the Chelsea manager. How on earth would he know that? Did he get Silva drunk down the pub to loosen his lips? Even if true, no manager in his right mind would broadcast the fact. I’m guessing this is a complete fabrication to generate clicks. 

• 5 months later...

Dint get the fuss on this lad, goals per game is poor, needs a lot of chances, not a natural finisher like the lad who went to Leicester from city iheanacho very over rated. 

We need a fox in the box we have enough athletes. 

Understand if hes cheap, but would not excite me one bit.

I don’t believe for one minute that he’d cost £14m - probably double that. Given we’d be getting rid of Tosun and Niasse to sign him - then I’d be delighted. He’s by no means the finished product but he’s young and fits the bill much better than what we’ve got currently. Think he’s much further on than Calvert-Lewin but of the 3 out and out strikers DCL is the one with a future here.

19 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I dont think he is too disimilar to Lukaku when he first came to us. More of a powerful athlete than a technically gifted footballer but he scores goals and he has a presence about him. 

At that price, or anywhere near it, its a no brainer.

Compare his quoted price to what we paid for Niasse... it's definitely a no-brainer in today's market.