IGNORED

25 and under

Several players on the team are getting up there in age: Distin, Osman, Jagielka, Barry, Baines, even Howard. If Everton had to field a team consisting only of players 25 and under, could we do it today? Would they be strong enough to hold their own in the Prem? Who would make your team?

Robles

Browning Garbutt Stones Coleman

McCarthy Barkley Oviedo

Deulofeu Lukaku McAleny

Ridiculous amount of talent coming through if the hype is to be believed.

__________________??

Coleman Browning Duffy Stones Garbutt

________________Ledson

____Kinsella Barkley Green Kennedy

______________McAleny

Lundstram, Kenny, Grant, Hope

We do have plenty coming through. I don't think McAleny will be one of them from what I've seen. I'd expect Hope to be in the side before him.

I would expect Conor to be ahead of Hope.

Conor can play football where Hope is more of a James Vaughan. I think you might see McAleny leap frog the queue soon, he is a pretty good technical player too.

Admittedly this is an opinion of possibly 360 minutes of football.

I hope I'm wrong. He looks great for the reserves, but I've never been impressed when he's been out on loan. Granted I've only seen a couple of games, he just didn't stand out enough for me, at that level, to think he'll make it.

After looking at his stats, seven games played in lower leagues without scoring a goal, at 21, just seems too late.

Edited by StevO

I hope I'm wrong. He looks great for the reserves, but I've never been impressed when he's been out on loan. Granted I've only seen a couple of games, he just didn't stand out enough for me, at that level, to think he'll make it.

After looking at his stats, seven games played in lower leagues without scoring a goal, at 21, just seems too late..

when did Ossie start making an impact ;)