IGNORED

Victor Moses

where the hell is he going to play?! im starting to wonder how RM is going to line up. he does know he can only play 11 players at a time right? And that 5 of them at least should be defensive...

Im sure Barcas loan deal will require a certain number of games so that kid is in. Mirallas is isnt going to be dropped... I can only imagine a 4231 formation, but may thats my conditioning!

Would love this signing, bit like an oxlade chamberlain, walcott but for me has a bit more skill and power. You certainly won't find opponents centre halves flooding the box when we face a corner with him and mirallas loitering around the centre circle... for £8m its a steal IMO

where's kone? :shaking fist:

Oh shit, forgot him!

------------------------------Howard------------------------------

Coleman ------------------ Jags ---------------------- Baines

--------------------------------- Felli -------------------------------

Mirallas - Deulofeu - Jelavic - Kone - Pienaar - Moses

Better?

No one will expect 316!

Would love this signing, bit like an oxlade chamberlain, walcott but for me has a bit more skill and power. You certainly won't find opponents centre halves flooding the box when we face a corner with him and mirallas loitering around the centre circle... for £8m its a steal IMO

You mean you dont have to have every player in the box for a corner? I dont remember that being allowed.

You mean you dont have to have every player in the box for a corner? I dont remember that being allowed.

It's something that massively annoyed me about Moyes. Leaving one player up wasnt too much to ask, surely?

Plus, it helps the defence out because it means the opposition have to leave at least 2 players back.

Oh shit, forgot him!

------------------------------Howard------------------------------

Coleman ------------------ Jags ---------------------- Baines

--------------------------------- Felli -------------------------------

Mirallas - Deulofeu - Jelavic - Kone - Pienaar - Moses

Better?

No one will expect 316!

Im having a shit day...well shit week, feeling like if it wasnt for football at min i think i would jump of a bridge, but knowing my luck i would survive.

God i needed that lol.

Im going with the 316 suprise formation, most attacking team ever haha!

It's something that massively annoyed me about Moyes. Leaving one player up wasnt too much to ask, surely?

Plus, it helps the defence out because it means the opposition have to leave at least 2 players back.

Plus it means that given the average height of a centre half being 6ft plus - you are giving the other team a decision "Big goal threat for us in their box, or ability to defend a counter attack taken away"

I know many teams will leave the smaller full backs to stay at half way line but they aren't always the best answer in defending. I would sooner have Jags or Distin facing Suarez than Baines or Coleman 1 on 1.

Yeah, one of the things that Man United fans may have to get used to....

I remember seeing a Chelsea game once where (i think it was) Jose left three players up. I think Robben and Duff, and the forward.

Robben and Duff went to opposite touchlines and the forward on the centre cirlce, the other team left five players back to cover across the whole line. Leaving seven Chelsea defenders to cover four attackers. I'd love to see this again.

Maybe after Johnny goes we'll have enough money to get Moses, then disconnect all of the phones, faxes and internet until the window has shut.

Fourth Official says we have £20m to spend regardless of if any players leave which would be great if true and He is usually pretty spot on...here's hoping!

Fourth Official says we have £20m to spend regardless of if any players leave which would be great if true and He is usually pretty spot on...here's hoping!

How much of those £20m (supposedly) are still left? £5m for Koné, £1.5m for Martinez himself, £1.3m for Joel is about £8m spent already. Then there's a signing fee for Alcaraz. Hopefully we got a good deal for Deulofeu. Werder Bremen had a great deal with Chelsea last season: once he played a certain number of games for Werder, they didn't have to pay Chelsea anything. Would be great if we've got Deulofeu on a similar deal.

If we sign Moses then i can't wait to see the formation. Is it me or does anyone else think that maybe Roberto doesn't fancy any of Jelavic,Anichebe,Vellios,Pienaar and possibly(i doubt it though) even Mirallas.

I know we needed strengthening up top, but we are building an entire new front line at the moment.

Edited by Simon

How much of those £20m (supposedly) are still left? £5m for Koné, £1.5m for Martinez himself, £1.3m for Joel is about £8m spent already. Then there's a signing fee for Alcaraz. Hopefully we got a good deal for Deulofeu. Werder Bremen had a great deal with Chelsea last season: once he played a certain number of games for Werder, they didn't have to pay Chelsea anything. Would be great if we've got Deulofeu on a similar deal.

Martinez has £20m to spend so to Me that would obviously not include his own signing fee.

As a rough estimate I'd say around £13m left if FO is right as I'm not sure what kind of fee's Alcaraz and Deulofeu would receive but I can't see it being more than a few hundred grand between them.

Edited by EFC-Paul

If we sign Moses then i can't wait to see the formation. Is it me or does anyone else think that maybe Roberto doesn't fancy any of Jelavic,Anichebe,Vellios,Pienaar and possibly(i doubt it though) even Mirallas.

I know we needed strengthening up top, but we are building an entire new front line at the moment.

He might fancy all of them, and like having different options.