IGNORED

World Cup...

Guest Nikica

Guest Nikica

Th good thing about him is he doesnt try to explain the offside rule to you like it'd your first game viewing (Clarke Carlisle) (Robbie savage).... He is quite interesting to listen to. The rest ate Muppets.

Carlisle said Jackson Martinez can't make the Ecuador team - even though Martinez is Colombian. For an intelligent guy he's been woeful.

Sorry for the multiple posting - I am having some problems with multiquote, yet again..

Edited by Nikica

What an embarrassment Cameroon are...

Spain will just have to bleed in some of their youngsters and they'll be back in 2016. Xabi Alonso and Xavi are past their best and plenty of other players might not make it to the next Euros either (Villa, Torres, Cazorla, Casillas, Reina, maybe even Iniesta). But they've already got plenty of other quality options. Casillas should have already been replaced by De Gea and Koke, Thiago Alcantara and Isco can step right in for Xabi Alonso and Xavi. And the Euros are still two years away so more could pop up, they could do with another centre forward probably, someone more akin to David Villa than Diego Costa.

Spain had a good run, no shame in it. If you were the manager would you have played different lineups? Probably not. Hard to go with a team of youngsters when the old fellas have won everything repeatedly.

Great World Cup, who would guess Spain is out, England and Uruguay with 0 points battling for 2nd place with Costa Rica?? The USA beating Ghana and Portugal on the verge of possibly getting knocked out if the US draw them.

Wonderful tournament this year.

Matt, are you saying a team can only be entertaining if they score lots of goals? You said Spain were boring as they don't score many goals.

If you need lots of goals to appreciate football then that's a shame.

Pretty sure Ive already explained this in detail. No, I dont need a lot of goals (more than 1 a game wouldnt go a miss) but I do need variation. Spain havent varied their approach and havent evolved when they have all the ingredients to dominate for another 10 years, with their youth prospects. Theyve also been found out in the way Ive been saying for while; close them down and make them panic. But for all their youth prospects, as Steve mentioned, it wont mean diddly if they dont adapt their style of play.

Im not going into it again.

Fair play Matt and Ten I would have predicted at least semi's.

How are people rating Germany this year?

Predicted them to win

Edited by Matt

Wanting Chelsea to win over Barca in 2012... :rofl:

Anyone who thinks Barca were boring must not really like football. Do you only watch them against English teams in the CL? I mean generally their style is pass and move football and pressing football taken to perfection. Did you see how they played against Arsenal in 2010? That first twenty minutes they crucified Arsenal, it was enthralling - they didn't score in that 20 mins though so for people like you who can't see beyond goals it won't have been impressive. They destroyed RM 5-0, hammered the Mancs in two finals, and have produced plenty of stunning games. I'd hate to know which teams you find entertaining tbh.

Seriously, have some of you ever even played football? Everyone I know who does (including myself) would kill to be able to play football the way Spain do. Anyone who can actually play football would never call them boring - unless it's the clueless people in English football who have an aversion to passing football.

You do realise your precious Belgian players would freely admit they'd love to play like Spain and Barca have over the last five years, yes?

With all due respect, if Barca are boring then what are Everton?! Everton are like a poor man's Barca. You cream yourselves over your link to Barca in the Everton forum, then slate their style in the general football forum. It simply doesn't compute. If some of you find them so boring then perhaps they should stop loaning you players.

I'm being a prick but in all fairness some of you are talking nonsense and seeing as you're pretty antagonistic (even when you're clearly wrong), I've decided to reply in kind.

Edit: brilliant, got Mandzukic in my Mirror fantasy team for this game.

Are you seriously trashing my personal preference? De gustibus et coloribus non est disputantum, you nuisance. And I thought after the 7942th time you would finally realised that I don't have a disproportionate or chauvinistic reality blinding preference for Belgians, but people like you prefer to belief that they would rather believe over the actual truth. Rather than to admit you keep losing argument after argument, you just keep throwing shit and making yourself look worse and worse.. You just lost another argument: Chelsea beat Barcelona in 2012 over tactical superiority. And if you don't realise that, then you are tactically impaired, just like Belgian commentators at that time. I won't even trash you for thinking that playing a pussy endless passing game is more enjoyable than a proper combative footballing style. I loved and enjoyed what Chelsea did to Barca, it was a proper enjoyment to watch and layed the basis of the downfall of boring football that is now brought to a climax when the Netherlands and Chile beat spain.

Who laughed at you (and Matt)?

I've never really known why people hate Spain. They have some stunningly good players, have played great possession football and have been the best team in all of the tournaments they've won - yet everyone hates them...I mean people out them are actually revelling in their collapse. It's strange, and there's some very strange people out there.

Mostly people at work, close friends, noone on here!

I don't hate Spain, just didn't think they were coming into the tournament with a new 'plan'. They turned up looking disinterested and unwilling to try. Definitely don't hate them, just wasn't filled with confidence, with them.

Guest Nikica

Are you seriously trashing my personal preference? De gustibus et coloribus non est disputantum, you nuisance. And I thought after the 7942th time you would finally realised that I don't have a disproportionate or chauvinistic reality blinding preference for Belgians, but people like you prefer to belief that they would rather believe over the actual truth. Rather than to admit you keep losing argument after argument, you just keep throwing shit and making yourself look worse and worse.. You just lost another argument: Chelsea beat Barcelona in 2012 over tactical superiority. And if you don't realise that, then you are tactically impaired, just like Belgian commentators at that time. I won't even trash you for thinking that playing a pussy endless passing game is more enjoyable than a proper combative footballing style. I loved and enjoyed what Chelsea did to Barca, it was a proper enjoyment to watch and layed the basis of the downfall of boring football that is now brought to a climax when the Netherlands and Chile beat spain.

What a terrible poster you are. You are totally fucking clueless...if you think you've beaten me in these debates then you're even more stupid than I thought. I've tried to put some of you right on your logical fallacies (you, Peter H, even Cotto who I like) but time and again you just don't fucking get it. I have destroyed you and Peter H to such an extent it's embarrassing.

I wouldn't have said anything, but you weren't diplomatic about it - you called Spain 'faggy and boring', you didn't say it in a civil way. I like lots of different styles - I don't disrespect them all, and Spain's/Barca's is one which I have enjoyed.Now you're trying to hide behind 'personal preference'. Belgium isn't a real fucking country by the way - are you from Flanders or Wallonia? You're really just Dutch or French, masquerading as a fake citizen of a fake nation . Even hafnia called you out on being clueless and biased.

"I won't even trash you for thinking that playing a pussy endless passing game is more enjoyable than a proper combative footballing style"

This is the typical shite you hear from premfaces/PL fans who haven't got a clue about football outside of Britain. It's the old shite of '100mph football being better than patient probing'. They pass it around a lot because they're trying to work the angles and create an opening - then bang, they up the tempo and get someone in with a great through ball. it was exquisite to watch and far better than anything fucking Chelsea, Belgium, Germany or anyone else can come up with. The likes of you hates it because you have an attention problem and need fast-paced end to end action to be entertained. You should switch to fucking basketball you premface cunt.

Cunts who are shite at football and can't kick a ball in a straight line don't like it because they don't understand how difficult/enjoyable it is to watch or try and emulate.

Yes, how dare Spain play passing football! I mean why would teams want to construct moves through passing to each other? It's only the way football works after all. Idiots like you say that 'all Spain do is pass the ball sideways and bore everyone This is just another bandwagon you've jumped on: Barca and Spain aren't boring. The only thing boring about them is the thick sheepish, know-nothing cunts who called them boring for years e.g. you.

You're the one who is tactically impaired. I've had this debate before. Chelsea didn't defend well at all against Barca, at least not for the first 3/4 of the tie. In the first leg at Stamford Bridge Barca had chance after chance due to Chelsea being unable to stop them creating chances - great defending means stopping a team at source, not letting them get through and hoping their finishing is uncharacteristically terrible (as Barca's was that night). A true defensive masterclass is similar to what Inter did to Barca, and what the great catenaccio teams of the past have done - against those teams you would rarely have an opportunity to score. Great defending isn't letting the other team through on goal and hoping they miss. Nine times out of ten Chelsea would have lost that tie (as well as the Bayern game in the final). It was a freak result which proved nothing - I predicted Chelsea would be eliminated in the group stage as champions, and they were. Lots of people have said the same thing to me - "all the idiots who think Chelsea defended well in those two games don't even know what good defending is". Good defending isn't hoping the other team misses lots of opportunities, or camping every man in your box and playing safety in numbers. What Chelsea did is light years from what a team playing a true defensive masterclass would do.

The real reason for Barca's decline is that Xavi was the heartbeat of the team. Their decline has coincided with his. Spain and Barca were always going to come to the end of their cycle, but idiots like you think you're geniuses because it's finally happened. if you predict something long enough in sport it eventually happens.

Let's look at the list of shite you've said: Barca and Spain are boring and don't appreciate them as teams, you think the South American teams are overrated and that Brazil were the only ones who impressed you even though they were inferior to Colombia and Chile in their opening games (and Chile just beat the World Champions last night, genius). Also, apparently I'm wrong to think Colombia and Chile both have better systems and teams than Belgium (you know nothing about either team, please be honest). And let's not forget the kicker - you doubting why people think South American teams will do better in a WC staged in the Americas - something you were put straight on by a few people before I had the chance to do so myself. So basically as well as knowing fuck all about modern football, you know nothing about its history either, or about geography or weather conditions.

I'm sure I've forgotten some stuff too. You're the typical bandwagon jumping teenage football fan who doesn't even know his arse from his elbow. You're a moron, mate. And I don't believe your shit about not being biased towards Belgium either - your comments about Algeria were just a facade to make it look that way, deep down you knew you'd probably beat them. "Let's say Belgium will struggle against one of the so-called weaker teams in the competition, that might stop the accusations of bias". I went along with it but I know your game.

Is all of the above what you consider winning an argument? Your standards must be lower than Belgium's validity as a country. Basically, you're a clueless thicko and you've earned yourself a place on my ignore list.

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

Btw, I have been showing my brother and a few other people your posts. Their response?

"He's a fucking clueless prick - no idea why you're bothering with him, you should just ignore the clown"

Guest Nikica

You seen the way he is talking to me? He's been sly in that his original posts didn't call out anyone by name - they were general but we know who they were aimed at. I'm not a coward in that sense so I just said everything I wanted to say straight to him.

He's clearly a pretty young kid who's new to football and doesn't watch anything outside of Belgian and English football. There are numerous holes in his arguments (as I have alluded to above) and there were numerous holes in Peter H's argument (as I showed when I responded to him). But apparently I'm the one in the wrong. Some little cunt who hates passing football telling me I'm clueless :rofl: What temerity.

Fuck him, he's an idiot. Outside of this site I tend to spend time with intelligent football fans, and to a man they're slating fuck out of him (as they did when I showed them Peter H's shite). Peter, the genius who tries to make a case via outliers, and who thinks Belgium can win the WC as 'they can beat anyone on their day' (they probably can, but beating someone in a one-off game and beating three or four of the top teams in the world in a two week knockout spell are two very different things). These people don't even think about what they are saying.

Guys like those are clueless weapons. I'm fed up trying to be nice to idiots like that. Not gonna hold back any longer.

As for the nonsense you've said about Spain, as someone else said on another site:

"it's hilarious that every time Barca or Spain lose it's the end of their style, yet we never hear that said about any other team - for those it's just considered a bad day at the office".

For whatever reason people have hated Spain and Barca over the years, and have jumped on the 'boring' bandwagon. Spain is more debatable, but anyone who thinks Barca were boring just doesn't understand football at all. They were sensational to watch, and being happy to see crap like Chelsea eliminate them is a crime against the game. It wasn't even intelligent defending ffs. Barca and Bayern missed great chance after great chance against them. The worst winners since the inceeption of the CL - Liverpool and Porto played better football than they did tbh.

Oh, and that's the most direct Spain have played since Euro 2008 probably, yet they also looked worst. So if anything them deviating from 'tiki taka' (hate that phrase) has cost them. But people like you still think they're playing exactly the same way :rofl:

Edited by Nikica

You seen the way he is talking to me? He's been sly in that his original posts didn't call out anyone by name - they were general but we know who they were aimed at. I'm not a coward in that sense so I just said everything I wanted to say straight to him.

He's clearly a pretty young kid who's new to football and doesn't watch anything outside of Belgian and English football. There are numerous holes in his arguments (as I have alluded to above) and there were numerous holes in Peter H's argument (as I showed when I responded to him). But apparently I'm the one in the wrong. Some little cunt who hates passing football telling me I'm clueless :rofl: What temerity.

Fuck him, he's an idiot. Outside of this site I tend to spend time with intelligent football fans, and to a man they're slating fuck out of him (as they did when I showed them Peter H's shite).

Guys like those are clueless weapons. I'm fed up trying to be nice to idiots like that. Not gonna hold back any longer.

As for the nonsense you've said about Spain, as someone else said on another site:

"it's hilarious that every time Barca or Spain lose it's the end of their style, yet we never hear that said about any other team - for those it's just considered a bad day at the office".

For whatever reason people have hated Spain and Barca over the years, and have jumped on the 'boring' bandwagon. Spain is more debatable, but anyone who thinks Barca were boring just doesn't understand football at all. They were sensational to watch, and being happy to see crap like Chelsea eliminate them is a crime against the game. It wasn't even intelligent defending ffs. Barca and Bayern missed great chance after great chance against them. The worst winners since the inceeption of the CL - Liverpool and Porto played better football than they did tbh.

Oh, and that's the most direct Spain have played since Euro 2008 probably, yet they also looked worst. So if anything them deviating from 'tiki taka' (hate that phrase) has cost them. But people like you still think they're playing exactly the same way :rofl:

He hasnt been throwing insults like that nor making posts just to point fingers. Arguing over a point is fine, but making it personal isn't acceptable.

Guest Nikica

Where you crying whilst showing them?

Don't you mean 'were'?

I realise you have a reputation for being a prick on here, but watch your step or you'll end up in hospital you cunt.

"He hasnt been throwing insults like that nor making posts just to point fingers. Arguing over a point is fine, but making it personal isn't acceptable. "

Er, aye he has. As I said he's doing it stealthily. I throw insults at him because I am tired of his attitude.

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

Enough! If you want to continue a slanging match, take it to PM. The thread is to discuss the World Cup and peoples opinions on the competition, not for throwing insults around.

He's an idiot and he deserves my ire. Anyone who doesn't understand why South American teams have an advantage against European teams in the Americas, or who thinks that Chelsea were tactically excellent in 2012 vs Barca is an idiot, for reasons explained above. That's before we get into his wanking over Belgium (I'm not the only one to bring it up on the site, hafnia said he was a wum in the Lukaku thread) and slating of the South American teams - of course more Euro teams will have stood out given there's twice as many of them in the tournament. The stupid fucker.

He's a clueless cunt who comes from a country which doesn't even really exist. But that's a minor point in this debate.

Not taking to PM as I have blocked him. Won't be reading any of the shite he replies with either - will just be more nonsense about how great Chelsea were tactically and how Chile aren't anywhere near as good as Belgium. He takes his cue from the media. Honestly can't wait for his non-country to be fucked out of this tournament. Hopefully it happens soon - the most overhyped national team since twats like Beckham, Gerrard, Lampard, Owen etc went to tournaments in the mid 2000s.

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

By the way, you've all been talking about Everton's great football this season (justifiably), yet you are slating Barcelona. So are you saying that Everton this season played better football than Barca did in their prime, or are you simply holding the latter to a higher standard as they're an elite team?

I mean sometimes I have to hold back on Everton-related topics because it doesn't feel right to criticise. For example, Baines is pretty overhyped on here, he was horrible the other night (although as said he had no protection from Rooney)but I have to pretend I think he's as good as you all do. However, he looks out of his depth at international level, but it doesn't feel right to say so as a guest. I don't think that's conducive to good debates, but whatever.

I tell you what else is sort of amusing. All of the people predicting that this is the end for Spain need only look at one of the other teams in their group as a cautionary tale. Holland were terrible at Euro 2012 and as bad as Spain have been here. However, two years later and they're beating the world champions 5-1, and have 6/6 points so far. This should alert people to the fact that that doesn't mean Spain are finished, and indeed with the generation they have coming through (who Del Bosque won't play for the most part), we won't know until the next Euros and WC if this tournament is an anomaly or not.

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

I know this is the WC topic, but I will post some quotes (some are phrased crudely) about Barca and Spain to show how some other people who enjoy watching them feel Many of them echo my own views. Barca are better to watch but I enjoy(ed) watching Spain too:

"Totally disagree. Possession football with expert passing amongst teammates is not boring at all for me. It was wonderful to watch at all times. Great game, great style. If you find Spain’s style boring, you should begin to question if you really love football, or just love “roller coaster rides”. I think Spain has been outstanding to watch, and am really looking forward to this final."

"I don’t think you can really have a go at Spain, it’s not their fault that every team just sits back against them and tries to hit them on the counter. It’s like every other team just says ‘well, we know we can’t out pass you or out play you, we’ll just try to stop you scoring and hit you on the break.

I’m sure Spain would love it if teams came at them all guns blazing but it just doesn’t happen and you can bet your bottom dollar the Dutch will do the same.
Germany were passed to death tonight, men against boys. What did the Germans do? What was one or two shots on target the whole game?
They looked good against England and Argentina, basically to countries whose defences are not the best, especially when England have the slowest holding player ever in Barry and a centre back who isn’t good enough to play in the Prem let alone the England team in Upson, but tonight when they came up against a team who keep the ball well and are pretty good at the the back it was goodnight Germany, Kartik still loves you."

"Wow, I could not disagree more. I love the precision passing of Spain, it’s like Clockwork. Rhythmic. I didn’t watch today’s game, I listened to it, so it may have been duller than normal. We’ve seen Spain deliver beatdowns before, I wouldn’t put it past them to administer one in the final."

"ok have you lost your mind gaffer.."

"If you focus most of your attention on the Premier League or Champions League, then the pace most of the Euro teams play at may seem slow. The games are much more methodical, but I find the control/movement of a Spain type team much more exciting than pumping up long balls and watching John Terry wrestle Kevin Davies."

"You don’t know anything about football..because you’ve watched too much of EPL..Spain played passing and build-up game,if the opposition took away the ball from them then they managed to get it back quickly and build up once again..the reason why it was not really interesting because Germany can’t take the ball from them for a long time and played their part.Blame Germany for not playing their style..Spain is Spain..that was their style of playing.Seems like you’ve enjoyed EPL so much where losing ball is a common,run and get it back..lose it again..that is actually BORING…"

"The Gaffer and many others like him who found this game boring are so obviously Germany fans on this contest. Probably watching their side reduced to complete disposession and disfunction must get frustrating and boring after awhile. After all, you want to see your team on the ball. What the Spanish did to the Germans was amazing and totally dominant, rarely seen at this level. Gaffer et al missed a great game. I watched in a bar with a German fan and we were on the edge of our seats trying to see who would make a mistake in this intense encounter of skill. The idea of less possession and more back and forth goals may be alright for the really casual fan, but it is not what makes baseball and even football (

NFL) as followed as they are. I will guess that if the Germans had don that to Spain, the Gaffer and company would hail how far Germans have come. Otherwise this view reflects the love for the pure kick and run premiere league football (what I mostly watch) which is as much about physical speed as skill. The German coach and players hailed Spain’s display and hoped to one day reach their level. What a game–still getting over it."

"I guess some of you don’t appreciate the sheer quality of Spain’s game enough. Even they didn’t create a lot of scoring chances the first half, their passing is of the highest quality. I don’t think Germany were playing scared, they were just exhausted just from chasing shadows all day."

"If Spain’s style is boring, then football is boring. Simple as that. Spain play football the way it was meant to play. I enjoy watching Spain. Spain’s style was previously played by the Dutch in the 70′s, the “Clockwork Oranje”, that was so famous that literally a team would never touch until they pick the ball from the back of the net. Spain’s style resembles the Dutch style. I love Oranje, but I can’t blame Spain for emulating Oranje. It’s the style they got from Johan Cryuff himself when he managed Barca in the 90′s. Since Spain have half Barca players, they play like Barcelona. Yes, they should have shot some balls when they had the chance, but there is never such a perfect team. This Spanish team is made to keep possession and split defense. Their mentality is to keep passing. They play beautiful football and nobody can fault them if the team don’t attack them, sitting back and looking for a chance to counter. This was really weird piece."

"WOW! being Spanish, this really hurts! This is the FIRST time i EVER have read or heard anything like this, maybe your just angry your country inst as good? (gaffer) I dunno, but seriously, this is BEAUTIFUL football. I dont remember who said this, but i think it was Xavi, he said, in the English league, the ball is lost every 5 to 6 second, that is not beautiful football. I couldn’t agree more. If you hated Spain’s performance, then you hate the sport, Sorry, but its just amazing someone is actually criticizing the way we play. It just sounds so stubborn! Gaffer, i think your just mad about how incredibly dominant we are, why would you EVEN say Spain is Barcelona! Calling Spain Barcelona was just over the line, i could care less about the rest of the article. Today, Gaffer, you have honestly crossed the line. This article is pure bull."

"i’m tired of you people who want to turn the beautiful game into american football or basketball by hurling “hail-marys” up the pitch and fouling each other into submission. if you want that kind of game please watch basketball, if not do yourself a favour and stop watching football. we will not miss you.

if i didn’t know any better, i would swear some people on this board have never played a day of decent football in their life."

Look, Nik, Mirallas can be an annoying poster, I think we've all read a post by him and shook our heads, but you're the one who is going on the attack, which is something you say other people do to you. You've gotten personal, not Mirallas, he just has a viewpoint you don't like. So disagree with him all you want, but there's no need for some of the things you've said to/about him.

You know when Bill Shankly said football's much more important than life or death? I think you may have taken it too much to heart. Calm down, be rational.

Guest Nikica

Look, Nik, Mirallas can be an annoying poster, I think we've all read a post by him and shook our heads, but you're the one who is going on the attack, which is something you say other people do to you. You've gotten personal, not Mirallas, he just has a viewpoint you don't like. So disagree with him all you want, but there's no need for some of the things you've said to/about him.

You know when Bill Shankly said football's much more important than life or death? I think you may have taken it too much to heart. Calm down, be rational.

As I say pal, he did it in a discreet manner. He started slating the South American teams after one game -one game! I said Belgium weren't impressive but I'm not writing them off totally - he on the other hand did, and the SA teams hadn't even played that badly for the most part. Then Chile made a mockery of him last night. He also has the audacity to say I've lost arguments to him when he's simply making shit point after shit point. It's pitiful. I have attacked him because he has antagonised me in a subtle manner, and he knows that I'm liable to bite.

It's the way he's said things - 'people neglect to make sense sometimes' after he doubts that South American teams have an advantage in the Americas, or the slating of Barcelona's football. If he did it in a civil manner I'd reply in kind. But he doesn't - he says it like a 5 year old who thinks he's finally got one over on someone. I do that sometimes too, but mainly when I am provoked.

You're right that I should be calmer. But it's just so difficult not to be a cunt to people like him. They need told in no uncertain terms that they're talking dribble - I mean there are so many flaws in his points that it defies belief.. All the stuff about Belgium not being a proper country is OTT, but then it's also pretty accurate so I'm not taking it back. I apologise for all of the name-calling, but I'm not saying sorry for calling him clueless and a bandwagon jumper because he's both of those things. He's also so infuriatingly biased towards Belgium.

Of course you're correct that if I replied in a calm manner and didn't intersperse my points with ad homs then it would reflect better on me. But I just can't help being a prick to people like that. The red mist just comes on me. I'm not even an angry person generally, but posts sometimes get to me.

As for the Shankly bit, I know you're being facetious there, but I've actually lambasted that comment over and over (although he didn't genuinely mean it either). I know it's just a game, but the problem is that unless our life is in danger and survival instinct kicks in, we tend to make a fuss over things which aren't that important in the grand scheme of things e.g. football. I feel guilty for watching these World Cups due to all of the political issues, FIFA's corruption and people being thrown out of their favelas/shanty towns, so believe me when I tell you that I have football in perspective. In fact, I might just stop watching the sport as a whole after the tournament as it's rotten from top to bottom. I'm a socialist following a capitalist game. It doesn't sit well with me.

Anyway, Mirallas is on ignore now, so i won't even open his posts.

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

You're on ignore. Won't be rising to it any more, and won't be reading your post if it's quoted either. Enjoy the World Cup - that's the only friendly thing I have to say to ya.

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

That's funny. Ignore overridden? It's like you're covering your eyes and then peeking between your fingers. :)

Nope. An alert comes up saying that he's posted and asking me if I want to 'view it anyway'.

"This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Mirallas. View it anyway?"

Edited by Nikica

What a terrible poster you are. You are totally fucking clueless...if you think you've beaten me in these debates then you're even more stupid than I thought. I've tried to put some of you right on your logical fallacies (you, Peter H, even Cotto who I like) but time and again you just don't fucking get it. I have destroyed you and Peter H to such an extent it's embarrassing.

What the flying fuck have you done you useless piece of trolling shit? Destroyed me? In debate over what?

Tbh, I bet you and Peter H never watch South American qualifying. I was often awake at 2 and 3 am watching the games during the last few years - were you? Nah.

Again, naming me? You need to back the fuck down. I cant even remember being in an dispute with you. I usually just skip over your posts. You sure you dont have me confused with someone else?