IGNORED

Summer 2014 Transfers

funny sounding french name

Except he's Dutch. In fact, whenever I started a new Everton game on FM 2012 he was usually one of the first players I signed - good, young, high-upside attacking mid/playmaker who came at a very affordable price.

Except he's Dutch. In fact, whenever I started a new Everton game on FM 2012 he was usually one of the first players I signed - good, young, high-upside attacking mid/playmaker who came at a very affordable price.

I think it was a joke. He's not really a playmaker in real life btw. He's better off the ball, making runs into the box. Can play centre forward too for a side like Ajax but I think he won't have the pace to do so for Newcastle.

I think it was a joke. He's not really a playmaker in real life btw. He's better off the ball, making runs into the box. Can play centre forward too for a side like Ajax but I think he won't have the pace to do so for Newcastle.

Agreed. He's definitely not a speed merchant (had an initial speed rating of 12 in FM12, I think), but he seemed to be most effective for me when I used him as a deep-lying forward paired with a pacey poacher to draw the defenders' attention and help give him space. He actually netted me 14 goals one year despite being the secondary scoring option, mostly either from well-timed off-ball runs like you said, or from cleaning up rebounds.

Ah, good memories!

funny sounding french name

You American's will come to understand Marco's humour in time :P.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer/news/11661/9371534/transfer-news-liverpool-bid-for-dejan-lovren-rejected-by-southampton

Liverpool bid rejected by Southamptonm for Lovren.

Jesus, talk about doing the dirty.

"We want all your best players, all the ones you signed and developed. we know they're good and our scouts are shite. Here's £100m"