IGNORED

Summer 2014 Transfers

Maybe I'm missing something, but I though the transfer window opens on July 1. How come this and other deals are going through already?

Its like you can sign a contract to work at another business from a particular date, after handing in your notice. I believe...

Edited by Matt

Maybe I'm missing something, but I though the transfer window opens on July 1. How come this and other deals are going through already?

You can still agree deals, sign contracts etc. But it won't be certified official until the window opens.

Colback signing for Newcastle - the lad has no ambition.

Newcastle supporter as a kid so his ambition was to play for them,

"If you asked fans around the world the one thing they'd like to do before they die, it would be to play for the team they support and I've got the chance to do that."

Can't fault that so good luck to him; he'll need it.

They've gone from signing a load of kids to signing players who are finished.

Villa look doomed, thank God, especially as they're up for sale as well. They wouldn't be buying crap like Senderos and Cole if anyone was on the horizon to put serious investment into them. It's looking good for them to disappear into oblivion.

I don't like them. Never have, since I was a kid. They deserve everything which is hopefully coming to them.

arsene is mad, can't believe he let him go. and now he thinks he'll get seamus, no chance. good luck playing one of those 35 midfielders as a right back. maybe glass wilshere can deputize.

where does it say that? I know Sky have him in a list of names but its just a poll. Seamus isnt going anywhere

I'm wondering if they'll put their hopes on Jenkinson.

...At least I hope so. I don't rate him one bit.

I've seen a few links for them to Glenn Johnson, he's either out of contract or 1 year left and there's talk that he wants a move back to London.