IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Richard Buxton (reporter) is trying to defend what happened on twitter now : https://twitter.com/RichardBuxton_/status/887246024112316417

Its a load of shite, I get why their club have told them not to sign stuff as grown men are cashing in on the signed stuff for ebay, fleecing their fellow fans for a signed shirt, takes away profit from the club. However, there is poor kids standing there and they get ignored because of this.

I always remember Tim Cahill saying he would never turn down an autograph as its the fans that pay his wages.

As above, the club are now doing just that.

As above, the club are now doing just that.

They have been for a while mate, they stopped signing stuff outside Melwood last year around about the time they started selling signed shit, this new range will force them into not signing anything anywhere now. Horrible club who don't care about their fans.

See the latest Thomas Cook ticket things? Couple of my mates are part of the Spion Kop shite thing, one was part of the "panel" which the echo reported on the other day. That club cares more for money than it does fans.

It's honestly a steal. He'd be the perfect replacement for Baines.

I've said it for a few years. Think he's a very good player. Already vastly experienced for his age, got a great engine and he's a very good crosser. Old school style with modern athletic build, he'll be seen as a "non-exciting buy" by their fans but he could be there for many many years IMO.

I've said it for a few years. Think he's a very good player. Already vastly experienced for his age, got a great engine and he's a very good crosser. Old school style with modern athletic build, he'll be seen as a "non-exciting buy" by their fans but he could be there for many many years IMO.

If he signs for them he becomes shit by default though.

All the Kopites fuming over Barca chasing Coutinho- VVD and Keita should go on strike and their clubs are heathens for not selling them but Barca can fuck off they are out of order we don't want to sell.

Never in my life have I come across a more deluded, hypocritical, double standards, unashamed bunch of people. It absolutely staggers me some of the stuff they come out with.

All the Kopites fuming over Barca chasing Coutinho- VVD and Keita should go on strike and their clubs are heathens for not selling them but Barca can fuck off they are out of order we don't want to sell.

Never in my life have I come across a more deluded, hypocritical, double standards, unashamed bunch of people. It absolutely staggers me some of the stuff they come out with.

I've popped over to their forum a couple of times and can confirm this pad. Most of them are already acting like they've signed Keita and van dijk and announcements are a mere formality now. After all, who would turn down a top club like them?

I hope no one comes in and coutinho leaves. They are thin on depth

We need to start a new rumour to set them all off.

So I've heard from the very top at FSG that they are looking to relocate training facilities to London.

This is so that players and their families can live in the London area, this will help to attract more foreign talent as their desire is to live in London over shabby old Liverpool.

The club understands that football is part of the community but keeping the players happy is of vital importance.

Liverpool Football Franchise feel that to move forward they need a state of the art training facility in London. The players will still play matches at Anfield and just commute there on a match day.

Crazy thing is my mate mentioned this could happen one day in the pub a few weeks ago!

A lot of kopites giving it the "loads of empty seats" shout on twitter taking the piss, many of which know the reason why was so we could build a new access part for disabled fans. Horrible lot them.

You'd think they'd appreciate a club looking after the fans seeing as their club continually shits on their own fans.

Edited by Romey 1878

A lot of kopites giving it the "loads of empty seats" shout on twitter taking the piss, many of which know the reason why was so we could build a new access part for disabled fans. Horrible lot them.

They're trying to get some digs in early, in light of facts. ;)

You'd think they'd appreciate a club looking after the fans seeing as their club continually shuts on their own fans.

Nah. Always the victims my friend.

Edited by Lowensda

They're trying to get some digs in early, in light of facts. ;)

Nah. Always the victims my friend.

Not that I would think you would mean it in that way but that saying is usually carried with a hint of Hillsbourgh attached to it. Again I'm not saying you are referring to that in anyway but I do hate that saying because of the pricks out there that do use that in reference to that.

Not that I would think you would mean it in that way but that saying is usually carried with a hint of Hillsbourgh attached to it. Again I'm not saying you are referring to that in anyway but I do hate that saying because of the pricks out there that do use that in reference to that.

I'm not referencing Hillsborough, no. This relates to Suarez, CL qualifications etc.