IGNORED

Swansea (Away) League Cup

bluenosetoffee

EFC Twitter was right also Mark, where did you get it from?

Everton team (to play Swansea): Howard ©, Hibbert, Gibson, Eto'o, McGeady, Oviedo, Distin, Besic, Atsu, Garbutt, Alcaraz

Kevin Ratcliffe was on the radio earlier and said that was the defence so when I was typing the side out I didn't even check. Again, muppet!

Thought Romey was my wife for a sec....

She says I'm wrong all the time!

(especially when i'm right :) )

Sorry about that, Trig!

Is it likely to be Garbutt at LB, Oviedo at LM?

I would presume so, but I'm not doing so well tonight so Oviedo will probably be playing centre midfield!

Edited by Romey 1878

Hibbert and Eto'o in the same starting 11, whodathunkit? Have to say I think our venerable riot provocateur in chief if probably the weak link there. Hope he proves me wrong and shows some fitness and sharpness. Excited to see how Gibson and Besic do in the middle.

Hope that Browning and Kone get on and that Lukaku and Mirallas stay rested.

Is Alcaraz playing the holding midfielder?

Can see McGeady being deployed behind the striker to be honest.

I think Atsu will shine and I hope Oviedo has a good game its really, really good to see the fan favourite back.

Another interesting one will be Hibbo, I cant remember his last competitive game and can see him lacking his sharpness. Nevertheless, I wish him all the best as he has been a credit to Everton football club.

Hibbert and Eto'o in the same starting 11, whodathunkit? Have to say I think our venerable riot provocateur in chief if probably the weak link there. Hope he proves me wrong and shows some fitness and sharpness. Excited to see how Gibson and Besic do in the middle.

Hope that Browning and Kone get on and that Lukaku and Mirallas stay rested.

Is Alcaraz playing the holding midfielder?

I want to see Lukaku brought on at one point, I dont think he's been as threatening this campaign and needs a run out in a cup game to get him going.

Eto'o could well bag a couple here...