IGNORED

The Shite (Away)

Romey 1878

haha sounds like my reaction!

Kids looking at me as if they have done something wrong.

two year old lining his toys up and trying to kick them across the room... just like daddy! think I owe them some time.

and really think I have broke my toe...just like Bainsey!

My arms killing me, I jumped up punched the telly half caught it as it fell, dropped it then went wheeling into the dining room tripped over my flip flops right across the table 2 chairs crashing down as I skidded off .

My 7 year old was just running round the living room screaming yes!!!! The 5 year old walked half way down the stairs and said have we scored. Neither asked if I was ok as I was lying in a heap on the floor.

Also, given how much stick McGeady has been getting recently, well done to him for the great pass to Jagielka!

Im confident that if I think someone has played below par, then it's an honest view. I have no favourites to like or dislike. Judge each game as it comes and the season as a whole.

McGeady wasn't his best today. Ran into players too much. Rom was real good in first half but faded alarmingly in the 2nd.

Defence was good. Decent performance. Dare I say it Barry was fouled and Ballotelli dived for their goal, got lucky again. Jags and Stones should be our CBs now. Very good today. Stones oozes class. Browning looked good, should be 2nd choice RB. Hibbert played ok though. Happy with his performance.

Lukaku didn't have the best game but the negativity on here is unreal. Everyone points out his weaknesses but never compliment his good work. He played wide right as well, not really his position. He's 21, he's gonna be inconsistant. Bet you he will win games for us as well this season!

Is he really 21? What is the average age for someone being able to control the ball, pass it and not be a 6ft 4 bambi on ice?

Guest millwallforever

Tim Howard 5: shite again.

Tyias Browning 8: what a smashing lad.

John Stones 9: that's me mate.

Phil Jagielka 8: YA BEAUT!

Leighton Baines 6: Seen worse.

Mo Besic 7: Well done, bro.

Macca 7: You can do better.

Gareth Barry 5: I was getting the torture instruments ready.

Lukaku 5: Pull yourself together!

McGeady 6: OK

Naismith 6: OK

Mirallas -: didn't play long enough to make an impact

Eto 6: OK

Tim Howard 5: shite again.

Tyias Browning 8: what a smashing lad.

John Stones 9: that's me mate.

Phil Jagielka 8: YA BEAUT!

Leighton Baines 6: Seen worse.

Mo Besic 7: Well done, bro.

Macca 7: You can do better.

Gareth Barry 5: I was getting the torture instruments ready.

Lukaku 5: Pull yourself together!

McGeady 6: OK

Naismith 6: OK

Mirallas -: didn't play long enough to make an impact

Eto 6: OK

Howard shite again? Oh come on, that's harsh. Maybe should av saved the FK but I dunno either.

Guest millwallforever

Howard shite again? Oh come on, that's harsh. Maybe should av saved the FK but I dunno either.

Yes, Howard was shite again. Lifting the ball over the wall comes at the expense of pace - the lack thereof to be precise. I could have saved that shot. I have had enough of him. Robles must start the next game.

You're a lunatic. Bet it's good to watch a game with you though!!!

Newty, I'm a fucking disgrace mate, and I know it. I'm not proud of myself but when it comes to Everton I'm like a fucking monster when they play, it's like some weird Mr Hyde comes out of me instead of being Dr Jeckyl.

I have to try and set a good example to my boys and I know this but once the match kicks off it's like I'm possessed I just can't help myself and I mean it when I say I'm not proud of myself when I'm like that but in the heat of the game I'm just gone to another place.

If you met me in real life I'm the most amiable easy going fella you could meet.

Maybe some counselling is needed :(

The defence was great. Hibbert got mullered a few times but he held up a lot better than I thought. Jagielka and Stones from now on, fuck this left foot, right foot shit.

The only things I was really disappointed with is that we didn't really threaten, Howard was poor on their free-kick (but also saved our arses throughout the game), Barry's all round game and Lukaku's second half performance (he was more than fine in the first half).

I hope that grabbing a point right at the end will give us the boost in confidence and platform to actually start our season now. We can play much better than we did today, we just need the belief to do it.

Thought his touches were ok today. Agree with the passing though, that final ball is pretty poor today.

This. His touch was pretty good, it was when he had to go on from there that he was frustrating - usually just lost the ball when trying to beat his man. That's when he should have been shifted centrally so he didn't have to create.

Newty, I'm a fucking disgrace mate, and I know it. I'm not proud of myself but when it comes to Everton I'm like a fucking monster when they play, it's like some weird Mr Hyde comes out of me instead of being Dr Jeckyl.

I have to try and set a good example to my boys and I know this but once the match kicks off it's like I'm possessed I just can't help myself and I mean it when I say I'm not proud of myself when I'm like that but in the heat of the game I'm just gone to another place.

If you met me in real life I'm the most amiable easy going fella you could meet.

Maybe some counselling is needed :(

Haha. I usually bounce around too. But not destroy myself or household items! My teenage stepson loves it when I'm watching Everton! Laughs all the time! My 3 year old doesn't get it yet!

It's good man. I like the passion. But afterwards...shrug the shoulders and move on ASAP!!!

LUCKY? why where was he trying to put it? Lucky is when you hit a cross against someone's arse and it deflects in. by the looks of it.... Jags was actually trying to hit that on target. Lets be fair there wasn't that much in the whole game. we were at Anfield and they were obviously going to have a lot of the game. Second half we were poor going forward but at least we have cut out the defensive mistakes for a match. An away point and a morale boosting last minute equaliser.

Was I even talking about Jagielkas goal? If your going to argue against a post at least get the thing right lol

This. His touch was pretty good, it was when he had to go on from there that he was frustrating - usually just lost the ball when trying to beat his man. That's when he should have been shifted centrally so he didn't have to create.

Yeah. The longer the game went on with him on the right the more isolated he looked. And fed up to be honest. Doesn't suit him at all. He had one blinding game out there against Arsenal last season. But that's it.

His game does look like it's improving...so get him central again.