IGNORED

The Shite (Away)

Romey 1878

Been a poor game so far. We've been below par for the most part (not unexpected), thank fuck Livershite has been wank too. Don't know what the thinking is with Lukaku. Is it a good idea to essentially have him do next to nothing and hope that he'll make something of the few scraps he'll have?

Stones has been massive though, that's good to see.

Quite a cagey performance from us today. We look like we are making a great effort to keep it tight at the back. We haven't don't much wrong. Definitely not as gungho as usual.

Howard looks solid. Hibbert is using his experience well. Stones is playing well. Besic looks like a very promising player. Baines being as marauding as ever. Naismith is finding space and setting up attacks. Lukaku has shown several nice touches and turns but his final ball is weak.

For the 2nd half...McGeady needs to step up. I'd like to see Lukaku come more central or us find him more.

Keep it pretty much the same but turn the intensity up a notch.

Edited by Newty82

He's only 21, 6ft 4 players learn to control a ball at 25.

Oh get fucked Haf. He's been one of our best players and held it up really well which is what you always ask of him but you still manage to find something to critisize him on. It's pathetic.

Naismiths passing has been poor. Can't seem to link up play at all. Besic has settled into the game well. Baines looking good. Hibbert has done alright but he has been done once or twice which let's face it was always going to happen. Barry is treading a fine line.

Hoping we can scrape a win here but won't hold my breath!

Guest millwallforever

Half time observations:

* Had Suarez played, we would be 0-3 down.

* Barry has been atrocious and he is lucky to still be on the pitch.

* We have had a few opportunities on the break. Had it been Barkley and not Naismith, we may well have scored a couple.

* Besic is doing very well. This guy is gonna be a star.

* Hibbert has done reasonably well.

* Lukaku needs to pull himself together.

Edited by millwallforever

This game inpaticular is crying out for a midfield player who can carry the ball. We ain't got one. Barkley would be having a field day counter attacking here!

I thinks that's what Naismith has done a few times. He just hadn't quite got the power and pace to do it more effectively. Handy player though.

I think that Jags and Stones Are having a good game. Thankfully the good Howard turned up today.

Shame that Mirallas went off. Looked bad.

Need a better ball up to Lukaku on the break. Naismith has not delivered that ball so far. We look dangerous when Baines breaks up the play and starts the offense.

We might snag this.

Balotelli looks awful. (lol)

We've looked so hesitant in attack. Getting mauled last season has obviously affected us heavily. But only half committing to an attack is just as bad as over committing for me.

I think the goals we have conceded this season is making us think more defensively. We have to don't we? Something has to give.