IGNORED

The Shite (Away)

Romey 1878

How did we get a point out of that? And if that Barry flicked had found its way in? We played reasonably well defensively against a team that has a lot of firepower, maybe just maybe we'll get our shit together defensively after this. Lukaku/McGeady were poor. Naismith just had an off day.

Edited by Toffee_in_LA

LUCKY we are shite this season

LUCKY? why where was he trying to put it?

Lucky is when you hit a cross against someone's arse and it deflects in. by the looks of it.... Jags was actually trying to hit that on target.

Lets be fair there wasn't that much in the whole game. we were at Anfield and they were obviously going to have a lot of the game. Second half we were poor going forward but at least we have cut out the defensive mistakes for a match.

An away point and a morale boosting last minute equaliser.

Lukaku didn't have the best game but the negativity on here is unreal. Everyone points out his weaknesses but never compliment his good work. He played wide right as well, not really his position. He's 21, he's gonna be inconsistant. Bet you he will win games for us as well this season!

Edited by Geth

Fuck me!!! Why we love football!!!

Jags...All is forgiven! Been shite all season but what a hit!

In the performance...looked like we went back to basics for this one. Real lack on intensity in attack. I couldn't see where a goal was coming from. We take too long on the ball, I've noticed it more this season than last season. I think we cautiously played for a draw today.

Gave Lukaku the thumbs up in the first half. 2nd half....just got worse as the half went on. Really shouldn't be out on the right. Needs to improve his fitness and final ball.

Disappointed with McGeady. He looks in great shape but not productive enough today. We missed Kev when he went off.

Good to see young Browning. Looked ok. Few more games and he'll be a good steady player. Wasn't afraid of reputation anyway.

Overall, a poor derby.

Fucking get INNNNNNNNNNNNJAGIELKA!!

I've just knocked the telly off the wall and gone flying arse over tit over the dining room table taking 2 chairs with me. Think I mat of broke my arm and cut my lip :(

haha sounds like my reaction!

Kids looking at me as if they have done something wrong.

two year old lining his toys up and trying to kick them across the room... just like daddy! think I owe them some time.

and really think I have broke my toe...just like Bainsey!

Lukaku didn't have the best game but the negativity on here is unreal. Everyone points out his weaknesses but never compliment his good work. He playes wide right as well, not really his position. He's 21, he's gonna be inconsistant. Bet you he will win games for us as well this season!

your right Geth.

bear in mind the frustration of being behind in the derby though :)

LUCKY? why where was he trying to put it?

Lucky is when you hit a cross against someone's arse and it deflects in. by the looks of it.... Jags was actually trying to hit that on target.

Lets be fair there wasn't that much in the whole game. we were at Anfield and they were obviously going to have a lot of the game. Second half we were poor going forward but at least we have cut out the defensive mistakes for a match.

An away point and a morale boosting last minute equaliser.

I think he meant we were lucky to get a point not the goal mate.

Can we get off this anti-Rom bandwagon? He was nowhere near as bad as being made out. Once you start looking for negatives, you'll find them in anyone. If you look for positives, you'll find them too! We see what we want to see sometimes.

We just went to Anfield, lost Mirallas in the first half, and still stole a point. Much better than last season, good play from Hibbert (despite all the slating of him before kickoff), nice debut for Browning, strong defence (something to really be noted and appreciated), and a potential goal of the season.