Swansea (A)...Muhamed Besic

Crystal Palace (H)...Leighton Baines

Wolfsburg (H)...Tim Howard

West Brom (A)...Romelu Lukaku

Chelsea (H)...Kevin Mirallas

Arsenal (H)...Steven Naismith

Leicester (A)...Steven Naismith

Guest millwallforever

I voted for Stones, but I was extremely impressed with Browning. What a cold-blooded lad. Love him already.

Edited by millwallforever

Guest millwallforever

Hibbert was good. He looks like Putin. Lay off him!

Stones, though most of the back four was solid minus Hibbert.

Edited by millwallforever

Stones or Jags for me pleased with how well the lads at the back handled today very solid and pleased for Hibbert considering how little game time he's had and coming into such a big game like today I thought he was very solid and played well.

Starting to get frustrated with Howard even more so now then I have in the past he seem's pretty inept of late and if it's not straight at him or just next to him he's piss poor for the most part, that freekick should never beat a keeper at this level.

I know Lukaku seemed to play most of the game down the right but fuck me if ever I was going to side with Haf on his views of the lad it would be today everything from his first touch his positioning movement and passing was Heskey esque..... dross today!

Can't really say much about Browning apart from he's a big lad who had little to do apart from brush Sterling off the ball so can't see where the high praise is coming from?

Im pretty much going along with the general consensus , Jags and Stones were solid which was great to see

But Ive gone for Jags because of the goal and the general character he has shown to bounce back when everyone was writing him off. I know its only one good performance but its a start and hopefully it will do his confidence the world of good

Im pretty much going along with the general consensus , Jags and Stones were solid which was great to see

But Ive gone for Jags because of the goal and the general character he has shown to bounce back when everyone was writing him off. I know its only one good performance but its a start and hopefully it will do his confidence the world of good

Very true and it's great to see.