IGNORED

Aston Villa (H)

duncanmckenzieismagic

Sorry mate, I've got no time for drama queens. You are

entitled to blurting out your worthless opinion and I am entitled to pressing the ignore button. Goodbye.

Ok 'mate'. I've got no time for someone who has spent 20 years of their life bouncing around footy forums with the sole intention of being a twat. I mean, what sort of sad deluded person does that?

Oh you've blocked me....that hurts my feelings.

It's amazing...even on a drip, you can still be a cock.

Haven't you got something more important to concentrate on? If I was so ill that I was on a drip, the last thing on my mind would be to log onto here with the pure intention of pissing people off.

Get some rest. And give us a rest too.

I very I'll mate, but also very Fukin bored. Recently Newty you've become very offensive. Edited by MC11

Paddock is a strange one. He actually doesn't realise who the good guys and bad guys are. Even The establishment must see through Newty..... Is he ever far from wading in on other peoples disputes. It's his sole purpose on the forum.

I very I'll mate, but also very Fukin bored. Recently Newty you've become very offensive.

You're right, I have. Because I've tried the diplomatic route and it didn't work. So why should I tip toe around you? Or 'sit on the fence' as you put it? I can't be arsed anymore.

I mean this genuinely, I hope you get well and no harm comes to you. I wish no ill health on anyone. And I also mean this genuinely...don't repeatedly act like a dick and then whinge when people can't be arsed with you anymore. Life doesn't work both ways.

Getting a "Real Housewives of TT" vibe on here today.

Tiresome.

I know. And apologies to you mods who (I think!) have to read every post etc.

I'm probably as much to do with the housewives thing as anyone recently. I just can't be bothered with the bullshit of every decent topic being ruined with the same old same.

Other than that...love it!!! Haha!!!

Guest millwallforever

Paddock is a strange one. He actually doesn't realise who the good guys and bad guys are. Even The establishment must see through Newty..... Is he ever far from wading in on other peoples disputes. It's his sole purpose on the forum.

These are merely pathetic attempts at in-group cohesion. Ganging up on random members is the pastime of those leading uninteresting lives. There are people here who are offended because I have confined them to my ignore list; retribution is sought by laughable attempts at building consensus on who the good and the bad guys are. Now these ghetto games can be interesting as social phenomena, but I prefer to observe the rat on the wheel rather than being the rat myself, if you know what I mean.

Guest millwallforever

Getting a "Real Housewives of TT" vibe on here today.

Tiresome.

Trust me: conditions are far worse on competing forums.

These are merely pathetic attempts at in-group cohesion. Ganging up on random members is the pastime of those leading uninteresting lives. There are people here who are offended because I have confined them to my ignore list; retribution is sought by laughable attempts at building consensus on who the good and the bad guys are. Now these ghetto games can be interesting as social phenomena, but I prefer to observe the rat on the wheel rather than being the rat myself, if you know what I mean.

Newty being said Rat.

Hahaha! Honest to god...This can't get anymore anal. Are you serious??? Are you guys actually thinking about what you're typing?

I can't do anything but laugh here. This is sinking to lower levels. Seriously deplorable low levels. It's play ground talk...good guys and bad guys, ganging up, the establishment....hahaha. I'm not being sarcastic when I say I'm laughing here. This is unreal.

Guest millwallforever

Shame you messed up this time then eh?

Still new pastures, these. Yet to complete my ignore list before errors can be avoided altogether.

Still new pastures, these. Yet to complete my ignore list before errors can be avoided altogether.

Hahaha...I told you Mike! This pleb will have no posts to read before long.

And he can't see this...I'm on the naughty list!

(I'm guessing that's how this ignore thing works???)

Don't think I've put anyone on ignore in what must be near 10 years. had loads of disputes but managed to not have to use it.

Yeah, I don't get it? What's the point of using it? Surely then the flow of a topic doesn't make sense if you can't see all posts?! Kind of defeats the object?

Oh well, I guess being the 'Rat' of the forum means I'm in a few lists! Haha!!!

I genuinely believe Newty causes a lot of shit for me. I've got him on ignore but when you see 3 hidden comments under your own every fucking page, you have to look at what the fruitcakes getting upto. If anyone is childish it has to be him. He just can't let anything go.

He does a lot of this smarmy behaviour with Paddock too. But Paddock hasn't got it in him to tell him to do1, without retreating and saying in a neutral.

Mike don't like me. Always throws one liners in where he can. Does it to Brett too.

Mike don't like me. Always throws one liners in where he can. Does it to Brett too.

I don't know you, or Brett. Not a question of liking or disliking anyone; I just respond to posts. Happen to disagree with some of what you say so I give my opinion; would you rather I sat on the fence?

I don't know you, or Brett. Not a question of liking or disliking anyone; I just respond to posts. Happen to disagree with some of what you say so I give my opinion; would you rather I sat on the fence?

Ive just read back most of the crap I've posted in here. Especially yesterday to Hafnia,so I apologise. See this happens when I'm bored. However I do think of me and Newty didn't cross paths as much if blend in the forum a lot better.

Apologise for shitty behaviour Mike.

Ive just read back most of the crap I've posted in here. Especially yesterday to Hafnia,so I apologise. See this happens when I'm bored. However I do think of me and Newty didn't cross paths as much if blend in the forum a lot better.

If you're really in hospital (and why would you lie) then I sympathise completely; it's the most boring thing in the world. I used to really hope the phlebotomist would come and stick a needle in my arm so I could have a bit of human contact for a couple of minutes! You're lucky to have a signal/wifi, hope you get over whatever the problem is soon.

If you're really in hospital (and why would you lie) then I sympathise completely; it's the most boring thing in the world. I used to really hope the phlebotomist would come and stick a needle in my arm so I could have a bit of human contact for a couple of minutes! You're lucky to have a signal/wifi, hope you get over whatever the problem is soon.

I really am. I'm using the "staff" wifi which luckily for me is open. I've been here for 19 hours watching different people come and go! So bored.

I genuinely believe Newty causes a lot of shit for me. I've got him on ignore but when you see 3 hidden comments under your own every fucking page, you have to look at what the fruitcakes getting upto. If anyone is childish it has to be him. He just can't let anything go.

He does a lot of this smarmy behaviour with Paddock too. But Paddock hasn't got it in him to tell him to do1, without retreating and saying in a neutral.

See you don't do yourself any favours. I don't cause shit for you, not at all. You do that yourself. Why would I cause shit for you? Go and read all your comments, read the responses from several members to you. Look at your history. Be honest, how the hell do I cause shit for you? That's nonsense and pathetic. If I was a shit stirrer, I'd do it to everyone. Not one person. You don't tend to find someone hone in on one person to shit stir, they do it continuously to as many people as possible.

Furthermore, Paddock would tell me to do one without a flinch. I've had no problems the the guy, so why have you again brought him up? What smarmy behaviour have I don't to him? Nothing. Yet you say I've done it a lot...when?

All this good guys, bad guys, so and so dont like me, see I told you so, sitting on fences etc etc...that's childish.

You've been called out by several members in several topics. When you joined the forum many labelled you a WUM, a redshite, you got banned, you got a bullshit sticky thread given to you, some think you're a kid and the rest. Yet I'm the problem? Go figure.

I can let go...and I am. It's done for me. I've no problems. I'm happy...Bit tired after drowning a load of cocktails at Salt Dog Slims...but happy!!!

Ok. I'll leave your posts alone. And see how you fair. If you truly believe it's just me, then fair enough.

But if you mention me once in a derogatory manner, I'll unleash a tin of whoop ass.

Guest blueboy122

You bring nothing. You pop on every 2 weeks get involved in shit then your off again. At least be consistent or put a half decent post in.

Do me a favour mate and this forum and fuck off to a forum more to your level?

I think GOT have a vacancy for another idiot member.. Hand in your C.V

I don't post much on here granted but there's a reason for that... Clueless pathetic infantile children like you post here!

loving the fact that baines has found his crossing boots again..such an asset

lukaku after the goal wanted it..i was slightly annoyed we didn't go for the kill like southampton did in their game and get him(maybe) a goal or 2 more

barkley...marry me

coleman...i'd be a bigamist...i genuinely struggle to think of a right back in world football i would swap him for

osman deserves a mention too cos i thought he had a solid game even though i was pissed off the see him in the starting XI

like the fact we can work naismith and barkley in the same front 3 too cos that was my biggest worry when ross got fit again

bit pissed by the way so this may be edited if i'm talking shite :D

Guest millwallforever

Another shameless attempt at in-group cohesion...

Listen lad:

You sound like you were banned from GOT; judging by your obnoxious demeanour I can bloody well understand why. You just got yourself banned from my view as well.

Thank god for the ignore button!

Do me a favour mate and this forum and fuck off to a forum more to your level?

I think GOT have a vacancy for another idiot member.. Hand in your C.V

I don't post much on here granted but there's a reason for that... Clueless pathetic infantile children like you post here!

Edited by millwallforever

Guest millwallforever

that button is there for a reason...

Don't think I've put anyone on ignore in what must be near 10 years. had loads of disputes but managed to not have to use it.

Edited by millwallforever