IGNORED

Wolfsburg (A)

Guest millwallforever

Really liking Garbutt on the left. Should see some more minutes after this game. It will also be good to have someone on the bench for Bainsey with Oveido out. I love Besic, but he needs better decision making on some of his passes.

Also, does anyone think that McGeady is playing better with Hibbert than with Coleman?

Really liking Garbutt on the left. Should see some more minutes after this game. It will also be good to have someone on the bench for Bainsey with Oveido out. I love Besic, but he needs better decision making on some of his passes.

Also, does anyone think that McGeady is playing better with Hibbert than with Coleman?

McGeady probably has more of a licence to stay forward than when he plays with Coleman. Coleman still excites me more than McGeady on that right flank! My favourite player by miles when he's on his game.

That was Lukaku right there. How did he nearly fuck thatup?! After he recovered what was a miscontrol of a through ball to put him one on one his finish was tremendous.

He really has got to sort those feet out, his finishing is as good as I've said.

Get a life haf... I'll get in there first with me miscontrol comment and say "like I said" at the end just to confirm things before everyone starts posting about me.

He scored the fucking goal and we are 0-1 up going through to knockout stage. Just enjoy it you moaner.

Get a life haf... I'll get in there first with me miscontrol comment and say "like I said" at the end just to confirm things before everyone starts posting about me.

He scored the fucking goal and we are 0-1 up going through to knockout stage. Just enjoy it you moaner.

Are you another one with selective reading Brett?

See the word "tremendous" by any chance? Right next to finish.

If you want to ignore the fact that his touch meant that he actually missed the ball and had to go left to retrieve it then by all means fill ya boots.

I said tremendous finlsh ffs. If Tim Howard passed the ball to an opponent but made a world class save from the error would you just forget to mention his stupid pass? Nah didn't think so.

Lukaku's touch has gotten better. Howard pinged one at him first half and he took it down effortlessly, I think it's more a balance issue honestly, needs to shift his weight accordingly, set himself then take his touch.. McGeady for me has played the winger role for an away game perfectly, made a few key challenges, and lens he hasn't won has let his Opponents know he is around!!