IGNORED

Man of the Match at West Ham (Cup Replay)

MikeO

MOTM@West Ham  

32 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Joel Robles
    • Seamus Coleman
    • Phil Jagielka
    • John Stones
    • Leighton Baines
    • Gareth Barry
    • Muhamed Besic
    • Ross Barkley
    • Aiden McGeady
    • Steven Naismith
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Kevin Mirallas
    • Bryan Oviedo

Current Player of the Season totals...

Romelu Lukaku...96

Muhamed Besic...96

Steven Naismith...71

Leighton Baines...66

John Stones...59

Kevin Mirallas...50

James McCarthy...44

Phil Jagielka...41

Samuel Eto'o...38

Tim Howard...24

Luke Garbutt...24

Ross Barkley...24

Aiden McGeady...21

Leon Osman...19

Gareth Barry...19

Arouna Kone...15

Seamus Coleman...14

Antolin Alcaraz...4

Steven Pienaar...3

Bryan Oviedo...3

Tony Hibbert...3

Sylvain Distin...3

Previous MOTM winners...

Manchester City (H)...Muhamed Besic

West Ham (H)...Romelu Lukaku

Hull City (A)...Leighton Baines

Newcastle (A)...Arouna Kone

Stoke (H)...Romelu Lukaku

Southampton (A) Muhamed Besic

QPR (H)...Muhammed Besic

Krasnodar (H)...Luke Garbutt

Man City (A)...Muhamed Besic

Hull City (H)...Muhamed Besic

Tottenham (A)...Kevin Mirallas

Wolfsburg (A)...Romelu Lukaku

West Ham (H)...Leon Osman

Sunderland (A)...Aiden McGeady

Lille (H)...James McCarthy

Swansea (H)...James McCarthy

Burnley (A)...Samuel Eto'o

Lille (A)...Phil Jagielka

Aston Villa (H)...Leighton Baines

Manchester United (A)...Muhamed Besic

Krasnodar (A)...John Stones

Liverpool (A)...John Stones

Swansea (A)...Muhamed Besic

Crystal Palace (H)...Leighton Baines

Wolfsburg (H)...Tim Howard

West Brom (A)...Romelu Lukaku

Chelsea (H)...Kevin Mirallas

Arsenal (H)...Steven Naismith

Leicester (A)...Steven Naismith

Me neither, could add Naismiths first half and Lukakus second half to the list

Chose those 4 because of their total performances were fantastic. Naisy was his usual terrier self but tired, Rom was doing ok until Mirallas came on.

Got to say, Coleman looks like he cannot be arsed, I'm very disappointed in him at the moment

Robles.

Hero tonight.

I can imagine the changing room right now, every player patting him on the back and saying well done lad...sorry we couldn't get you through.

That is going to be great for teak spirit.

Agreed. I was worried at a point that going out after we had gone ahead would kill morale, but overall performance can only be taken as a boost.

Well it certainley wasn't Barkley, most inept performance i' ve seen for a long time, might as well have had nine men. If we could could get £20m for him i'd take it tomorrow.

Can also point a finger at Martinez for not taking Mcgready off at half time.

My Motm was Besic again, must have had more touches than anybody on the pitch and was involved in everything we did.

Robles for me closely followed by Kev

A great game it had everything a FA cup tie should and although we lost we put in a great shift for the most part and hopefully we can kick on from here and start climbing the table

Robles - Pulled off some great saves and kept us in it gutted he missed his penalty he deserved the glory, hopefully caries on that kind of form it would have done his confidence the world of good

Coleman - Odd moments of last seasons form then straight back to the mundane again not quite sure what it is but he's not playing like his head is on it this season

Stones - Made some very silly decisions and cost us two goals but needs to keep his place and get games under his belt again we look a far more assured unit with him in there bar his individual errors

Jags - Immensely solid when he's on form there's not many better great game and good to see him looking like he's got his form back

Baines - Looked much keener last night and played well another who has hopefully had a change of fortune

Barry - Pedestrian for the most part his passing was well below par and didn't bring much if anything to the game a definite exclusion for me once McCarthys fit

Besic - Another very solid and improved performance really looking forward to seeing him and McCarthy play consistently together it could be an immense partnership

Barkley - Similar to Barry gave the ball away far to often and didn't offer a great deal well below what he is capable of

McGeady - Bar the sending off which was a very soft decision I thought he had a great game definitely his best performance so far he finally seemed to add purpose and an end product to his runs etc

Naismith - Another solid and tiresome game from him did well the first half and caused problems just tired a little in the second

Lukaku - Had a great game ran his socks off and caused them problems throughout and used his pace and size to his advantage a constant threat another who seem's to have found his form

Mirallas - Changed the game and that run for the second was top draw another who on his day there's not many better definitely needs to start our next game

Did McGeady actually make any contact for the 2nd booking? Acted like he was shot in the leg mid-air...

To be fair, there was little if any contact, Noble is a bellend and a cheat.

For someone with a tough tackling reputation, he's a complete wet lettuce. He's on the floor more often than he is on his feet. Joke of a player.

To be fair, there was little if any contact, Noble is a bellend and a cheat.

For someone with a tough tackling reputation, he's a complete wet lettuce. He's on the floor more often than he is on his feet. Joke of a player.

He's in my "If I was a pro I would love a 50/50 with him and leave my boot in"

along with :- Charlie Adam, Jack Wilshire, Ryan Shawcross