IGNORED

Liverpool (H)

Kev627

Fuck your optimism :shaking fist: .

I just hate derbies. Even when we're in good form I feel sick as a dog come the morning of the game and just want it over with.

When we're in good form we lose, seem to remember one where their team looked so weak and we we're just about full strength....think we lost that soundly.

This one, th rs are on form, we aren't, Gerrards last Derby, our form is poor.......there's only one winner, Everton.

Yeah I know. Just my razor sharp humour exploding into action.

Getting a bit sick of the Derby build up being all about Stevie G. It's poor. 2 teams take to the pitch. And have done for over a hundred years. Yet Stevie bastard G is the main focus? Because it's his last derby? Be his last game if Besic does the right thing......

The Sky trailer is so one sided it's embarrassing.

3 things I will pray for from this game when I go to beddy-byes later;

1. 3 points

2. Total and utter humiliation of them, similar to anything you care to name from Dixie bowing to The Kop to Pepe The Clown shitting a brick for our 3rd and kindly placing the ball on Johnson's head.....

3. Gerrard - his last derby at the home of football. I hope he gets a standing ovation when he comes on, goes off, scores (as long as we score more). Why? It will do his shithouse head in and he'll remember it and resent it for the rest of his life. It will cause that hillbilly fucker more grief than booing and 'bantering' him!

COYB!

I heard an interview with bobby today whereby he stated that if we do not get carried away with the occasion and take it as a football match it will be a good game for us...

I have to disagree with this profusely. I think we need to go back to letting the occasion sweep over us. Over the top tackles, getting in the refs face and bullying them physically whilst the crowd scream. I remember the days of royle where I had red shite mates fearing derbies and watching liverpool beaten before they stepped onto the pitch........ Bring it back boys!!!

With Sky and the national press struggling to emerge from Steven 'he's a fucking saint' Gerrard's backside, what's the betting he drop kicks 3 of our players (2 in the chest, 1 in the head), scissor tackles Barry, stamps on besic, spits in Mirallas's eye, throws V's to the crowd and titty fucks JAG's mum in the centre circle and STILL....not get carded?

Very fucking probable.

I've been "silent" for a long time but been keeping up with the conversation on this forum.

I've had a terrible week dealing with a flood in my apartment and useless building manager who apparently doesn't give a shit. Tomorrow I'll be cheering the lads on and unleashing much anger and frustration at the tv.

Hopefully tomorrow will go some way to making up for it, ripping them to shreds is requested. Hopefully the boys can deliver.

Continuing the theme set by Sky, the Daily Mail has a "Special Report" laying into Martinez and problems with the squad:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2943232/Roberto-Martinez-seen-soft-touch-players-trusted-staff-left-club-turned-sour-Everton-boss.html

Coincidence that they run this the day of the "Stevie G Derby"?

It's like they've read the forum. Taken all mc11 conspiracy theories and said they are from a "trusted source in the locker room", trash absolute trash

When we're in good form we lose, seem to remember one where their team looked so weak and we we're just about full strength....think we lost that soundly.

This one, th rs are on form, we aren't, Gerrards last Derby, our form is poor.......there's only one winner, Everton.

I think this is just something Everton fans are currently kidding themselves with because we're having a bad season. Our few wins in recent years have happened when we've been doing well.

Continuing the theme set by Sky, the Daily Mail has a "Special Report" laying into Martinez and problems with the squad:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2943232/Roberto-Martinez-seen-soft-touch-players-trusted-staff-left-club-turned-sour-Everton-boss.html

Coincidence that they run this the day of the "Stevie G Derby"?

He's very sheepish on Twitter.

He makes a comment about the trip to Dubai being boring and all work no play.... Someone posted an image of the players having a game of volleyball. He's full of shit.