IGNORED

Young Boys (Europa Home)

markjazzbassist

I have to give you credit on being the conductor of the Gibson train. I had really forgotten how good we looked when we first purchased him. Not to mention the run of games we went without losing when he first came on the squad. He just needs to stay healthy!

He's sticking out because he can see a forward pass. Nobody else in this squad can see them like him. It's his footballing brain and passing ability!

great to see a solid effort here, but it just adds to the false hopes for the weekend's PL matches.

Tired of the "we'll build on this victory; it will give us a lift moving forward" platitudes.

Man, Gibson can thread a needle with his passing. He's awesome.

Edited by veedublin

Gibson man of the match no doubt

can you imagine if it was 0-0 in the first leg and howard did that shocking keeping again

some one early on said its not his fault he must have his family on hear again

as for being a scape goat just have a look at all the goals we have conceded this season

and see how many are down to him.

can you imagine if it was 0-0 in the first leg and howard did that shocking keeping again

as for being a scape goat just have a look at all the goals we have conceded this season

Give it a rest now Crust

Good enough performance. Did what we had to do. Killed it in the first half, controlled the 2nd half.

Some good performances...Coleman looked lively and creeping back to his best, Garbutt with some quality crosses and forward will, Naismith full of energy and everywhere, Gibson with his passing ideas, Besic, Osman and Kone looked good overall once on.

Now back down to reality...A league game next!!!

I said it wasn't his fault? So fuck?

I'm enjoying a victory rather than taking an opportunity to give digs out.

Edited by Newty82

Took a goal to shake us up, shame really, we should have been well up for a performance.All ended well though with some half decent football.Still a bit sideways at times, more direct and with Lukaku still on we could have scored a few more 2nd half.

Special mentions, for , Coleman, Lukaku, Besic and probably most of all the 'Youngs Boys Fans'...credit to their team.

Kone was outstanding when he come on. If we had kone's movement and touch with lukakus finishing, we'd have the best striker in the world.

I thought that. Really comfortable on the ball. Strongest player we have, he is a beast.

Bit off with his shooting but his energy was good and made a few nice passes.

I thought that. Really comfortable on the ball. Strongest player we have, he is a beast.

Bit off with his shooting but his energy was good and made a few nice passes.

something you can't teach, finishing :P

Lukaku has won us a draw in the next round, but the plaudits have to go to Gibson. He speeds things up no end.