IGNORED

Young Boys (Europa Home)

markjazzbassist

I thought that. Really comfortable on the ball. Strongest player we have, he is a beast.

Bit off with his shooting but his energy was good and made a few nice passes.

He shows the age of experience as a striker compared to lukaku. Not having a go at Lukaku but kone links players up really well and he is not as obvious with his runs off the defenders shoulder.

I see people getting excited about a possible partnership of lukaku and kone. I really don't think this would work. One. Of these added loses a creative midfielder. I don't think either one can compensate for this. Stick with one for 70 mins and get the next powerhouse on for the last 20 with fresh legs.

I've said this before. Kone is like wind up toy running round with no sense of direction he has triangular boots as well.

There is no way he could be our main striker.

Kone's attempts at goal just had me laughing. It'd have been different if we'd needed to score, but the bloke is comedy relief at least.

Great result and a decent performance to go with it. Bring on the next round.

He had three shots... One at the keeper (on target), one hit the post and one that sat up as he was going to strike it.

Edited by Brett Angel

With that sort of game luck maybe you should think about not going tonight? :P

Mate exactly my thoughts! So stoked with the result! Finally got to see Goodison rocking and it's one of the highlights of my life. If I may say, you guys that get to experience that sort of atmosphere are truly privelaged beyond words to get to experience that! Fantastic

Mate exactly my thoughts! So stoked with the result! Finally got to see Goodison rocking and it's one of the highlights of my life. If I may say, you guys that get to experience that sort of atmosphere are truly privelaged beyond words to get to experience that! Fantastic

Pleased you got a good result for once! Are you around for much longer or heading back to upside-down land soon?

Pleased you got a good result for once! Are you around for much longer or heading back to upside-down land soon?

I'm here on a two year visa of which I have a good 20 months left, I just need to find work asap, that's really the only thing that could be an issue as to when I leave!!

Gibson was very good. Always loved him as a player and am happy he is performing to what we need him to be.

Hopefully he will stay fit, because I think he is our best midfielder if he keeps this up.

Great result and now we need to take care of Arsenal next to really see an up in our season

Edited by Parapluie

I'm wondering about Kones shooting? Only one was shite...the others were fine? Didn't think he did too bad at all.

He wasn't, but for sone to admit he did well means golden Boy isn't as good.

Three shots, two on target.

He just needs that sharpness to come.

His hold play was excellent again.

Gives us a different dimension when he comes on.

Though lukaku was excellent.

He wasn't, but for sone to admit he did well means golden Boy isn't as good.

Three shots, two on target.

He just needs that sharpness to come.

His hold play was excellent again.

Gives us a different dimension when he comes on.

Though lukaku was excellent.

:rofl: at golden boy. Lukaku is far from my golden boy. Kone is like the opposite to Lukaku - great build up player but he's just not a great finisher. I can't tell you how pleased I am that he's not our main striker and that Lukaku is, or we'd be in a hell of a lot more trouble in the league than we are now.

:rofl: at golden boy. Lukaku is far from my golden boy. Kone is like the opposite to Lukaku - great build up player but he's just not a great finisher. I can't tell you how pleased I am that he's not our main striker and that Lukaku is, or we'd be in a hell of a lot more trouble in the league than we are now.

Which is why he should be playing behind Lukaku instead of Naismith