IGNORED

Young Boys (Europa Home)

markjazzbassist

surely Pienaar will never play for Everton again after the part he played in 'mutiny' (unless of coures it was all bullshit, apparently he was a major force in the changing room debacle)

I'd love Pienaar back, trouble is how much has he got left to give, bit like Osman really.

There's no other way than attack tonight for Young boys, Martinez should be able to set up against those tactics.An early goal for us should make impossible for them, let's hope the crowd tonight don't get on peoples backs too quick if things get a tad tight, it really isn't helping.

Barkley needs to be allowed to get a few things wrong, we'll get the benifit later.

if howard plays the fans should show there disapproval its not a case of backing whats on the field

because its got an efc shirt its time to let RM know its got to change everyone can see it except him

and hes not bigger than the club,i remember in the 80s & 90s when Kendal got it wrong he was told by the fans

in no uncertain terms its not good enough and he was our most successful manager ever bobby has won nothing

and he is running out of friends with his stubbornness.

OK Blue - ETO "has not officially led a mutiny" - as it hasn't officially come out. But a liittle read for ya.... courtesy of Mr Roberto Carlos....

“He did everything at Anzhi, except play football.”

Getting even more critical about Eto’o’s contribution in Russia, the Brazilian added: “I came to the club and in my first year we finished in the top five.

“We managed to professionalise the team. In the second year, we signed Eto'o and I had control of the team - I organised the players and worked with the coach. I put Anzhi among the best.

“With the arrival of Eto'o, with the values of everyone involved, I had some little problems in the dressing room and had to talk to the Russian players and explain why Eto'o was there.

“However, a moment arrived when Eto'o thought to interfere with my work, to control the club, taking my position and that of Guus [Hiddink, the team manager].”

Showing that he bears a grudge against the West African forward, Carlos believed Eto’o was the reason why he left Anzhi, saying: “We talked about one thing, and then he went to the players and talked about another. That stressed me out and I warned that I would pack my bags and go.

“No one believed me because I had a four-year contract. But then I called Anzhi and came to an agreement.”

OK Blue - ETO "has not officially led a mutiny" - as it hasn't officially come out. But a liittle read for ya.... courtesy of Mr Roberto Carlos....

“He did everything at Anzhi, except play football.”

Getting even more critical about Eto’o’s contribution in Russia, the Brazilian added: “I came to the club and in my first year we finished in the top five.

“We managed to professionalise the team. In the second year, we signed Eto'o and I had control of the team - I organised the players and worked with the coach. I put Anzhi among the best.

“With the arrival of Eto'o, with the values of everyone involved, I had some little problems in the dressing room and had to talk to the Russian players and explain why Eto'o was there.

“However, a moment arrived when Eto'o thought to interfere with my work, to control the club, taking my position and that of Guus [Hiddink, the team manager].”

Showing that he bears a grudge against the West African forward, Carlos believed Eto’o was the reason why he left Anzhi, saying: “We talked about one thing, and then he went to the players and talked about another. That stressed me out and I warned that I would pack my bags and go.

“No one believed me because I had a four-year contract. But then I called Anzhi and came to an agreement.”

YAWN!

What the fuc% has that got to with Everton FC, Pienaar........or come to that Young boys ?

surely Pienaar will never play for Everton again after the part he played in 'mutiny' (unless of coures it was all bullshit, apparently he was a major force in the changing room debacle)

I'd love Pienaar back, trouble is how much has he got left to give, bit like Osman really.

There's no other way than attack tonight for Young boys, Martinez should be able to set up against those tactics.An early goal for us should make impossible for them, let's hope the crowd tonight don't get on peoples backs too quick if things get a tad tight, it really isn't helping.

Barkley needs to be allowed to get a few things wrong, we'll get the benifit later.

The 'mutiny, didn't happen, live with it Billy, don't care what some Brazillian says.My reference was a joke !

Pienaar, isn't playing because he isn't fit, to be honest Martinez has been unlucky to have Pienaar and Osman both injured at the same time, because both those players can, at their best get in around the back of a parked bus, and boy do we need that.

Tonight is a chance for Everton as a team and a club (the fans) to enjoy a game of football, surely we can't lose this.Keep it tight but go for the throat as well, we've got players capable of that.The fans deserve a display, we laid the foundations for tonight last week, let's show these 'Young Boys' that game wasn't a fluke.

They can't come to contain, there'll be no bus, they have to attack, come on Mr Martinez, let's get some pride back tonight.

Tell Barkley to go out relax and enjoy a game of football, and play him where he can hurt people.

Okay this is my third everton game, first two being west brom and then Leicester, I swear if I leave Goodison dissapointed ( as in us losing the leg ) in going to neck myself.

On another note, public transport in this country is disgustingly exspensive!!

With that sort of game luck maybe you should think about not going tonight? :P

Okay this is my third everton game, first two being west brom and then Leicester, I swear if I leave Goodison dissapointed ( as in us losing the leg ) in going to neck myself.

On another note, public transport in this country is disgustingly exspensive!!

Trains can be ridiculous prices for sure, certainly if you just arrive at the station and buy a ticket. There are vast variations depending on where and when you buy, can still be a reasonable option if you know your way around the system.

Dissapointed Barkley isn't starting, slightly less pressure match, a chance to get another 90 mins under his belt, room for the odd mistake without it being a disaster and a chance to shine.

Lukaku will want to play, add to his goal tally and get some confidence back after the Liecester game.

If we can get a couple of goals up, rest some and give the likes of Osman a run.