IGNORED

Stoke City (Away)

markjazzbassist

At this point i blame the players for nothing. RM is solely to blame for this. He doesnt put our players in their best positions and as a result doesnt put the team in a position to win.

McCarthy is our attacking center mid. Complete joke.

Naismith needs to play centrally either in 9 or 10 role. Not as one of these 2 weird wanna be wingers spots.

Lukaku might as well be in another postal code. He has absolutely 0 support.

Coleman and Garbutt overworked because they have no support in front of them.

Natural positions = good results. It really is not that hard.

Just as you post that Joe he pretry much creates our only chance of the half.

That's what he has the knack of doing.

Or coming up with a goal.

Missing the point Shukes. We all know Naismith works ard and gets the odd goal; but him being a regular shows why we are where we are

At this point i blame the players for nothing. RM is solely to blame for this. He doesnt put our players in their best positions and as a result doesnt put the team in a position to win.

McCarthy is our attacking center mid. Complete joke.

Naismith needs to play centrally either in 9 or 10 role. Not as one of these 2 weird wanna be wingers spots.

Lukaku might as well be in another postal code. He has absolutely 0 support.

Coleman and Garbutt overworked because they have no support in front of them.

Natural positions = good results. It really is not that hard.

Can someone send this to Martinez before I lose my mind?

With Naismith in charge of our engine room we can forget to fire -

Lukaku looks lazy and strugles to keep the ball -

Naismith and co. have just given the ball away tooooo many times to handle -

WE NEED A PROPER NR 10 NOT A WANNABE 10

Mirallas and Kone on plus Barkley - we need to pull finger now

Get 2 strikers on, Lukaku runs like he's on a bungee rope when they have the ball - "look at me, i'm trying to run honest I am" - its well established that the only way he is gonna add value is if he has someone play football for him, just stay in the box and at least try and move their defenders around.

It doesn't help that we are so bloody narrow, Kone will at least run the channels well.

Guest rusty747

I am in Chicago with no stream and no tv coverage so I can only follow it on internet. It sounds dire. This is one game that is all about the result first and the performance last. But, as ever, RM appears to have us dominating possession but not posing a threat. If Martinez wont change then I am afraid my support for him has gone - as should he!

Edited by rusty747

Missing the point Shukes. We all know Naismith works ard and gets the odd goal; but him being a regular shows why we are where we are

I understand that mate, I just don't think we have anyone better another moment.

I would actually change Howard or Barry before him.

Just wish we could find that bright spark in the middle...a little midfield dynamo.

There was television show called "Seinfeld." And in one episode, George realizes that because his life is crap, he comes to realize that all his instincts have been wrong all along.

So Jerry tells him, "If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right."

So he starts doing the opposite of whatever he thinks he should do, and things start going his way.

Someone just needs to tell Martinez to do the opposite of what his instinct tells him to do.