IGNORED

Newcastle Home

Paddock

Guest rusty747

We need to teach Lennon how to play the final ball and sign him on a permanent contract. If he can get a run in the side and perform regularly like he did today then he is exactly what we have been missing. He is good going forward, good defensively and gives Coleman the confidence to bomb forward as he knows the cover will be there if needed. This boy needs signing permanently.

You surely can't see Martinez going back to the slow tip tap sideways passing that ruined the first half of the season, we have the players to switch it around, move things faster, keep opponents guesing.

Newcastle weren't great, but we can play way better than this, so it's in our own hands.

Get mid table, win the Europa cup and we'll forgett the crap first 2/3 of the season.

But please can we never go back to the boring rubbish we've played most of the season.

We need to teach Lennon how to play the final ball and sign him on a permanent contract. If he can get a run in the side and perform regularly like he did today then he is exactly what we have been missing. He is good going forward, good defensively and gives Coleman the confidence to bomb forward as he knows the cover will be there if needed. This boy needs signing permanently.

Agreed Spurs are flying high without him and he would start here and be a major factor, sign him up and get that Ukrainian lad in the summer yarmolenko or the Spanish cat nolito. Then plus ossie and a loan player and lastly mcgeady shall give a decent unit. I fear mirallas is off.

Unbeaten at Goodison in 2015 :).

Strange but true (too many draws.admittedly).

Wouldn't we have been unbeaten the whole of 2014 at Goodison then lost in one of the last games we had in 2014 to Sunderland (?)

Edited by Kohen

Wouldn't we have been unbeaten the whole of 2014 at Goodison then lost in one of the last games we had in 2014 to Sunderland (?)

Think you're talking about 2013 when Tim Howard was sent off and we conceded a pen to Sunderland.

Unfortunately, I was at a bbq the entire game so I couldn't listen but luckily, I heard it through the Everton app. I was really nervous hearing how much they attacked us the first 5 or so minutes, but delighted with the result. Lennon, Alcaraz and Lukaku received continuous praise. Can't wait to see the 20 mins highlights when they become available in the states. Now on to the Europa before another big game against QPR.

Bit factor...Ossie.

The ball can be Zipped into his feet fast and you know he can take it on theatres and keep the momentum going.

That's what we have been missing in midfield.

Ross should watch him because he has that ability too.

It's not all the manager but the players we have had available too.

strange quote when that was our first pl win at home in 2015

just shows what utter shite stats are.

Not necessarily its just how people perceive them. "Unbeaten" gives the impression of being very good, however you can be unbeaten all season and get relegated.

Not necessarily its just how people perceive them. "Unbeaten" gives the impression of being very good, however you can be unbeaten all season and get relegated.

Answers the question of "how many points to survive" thread then, we need at least 38 :P

first and foremost I'm an Everton supporter not a barry supporter so I don't care who plays as long as we win.

I do like barry I think hes good at what he does I think he will start on Thursday, I think we may need 3 defensive mids we arnt playing a poor Newcastle team, I think kiev will be very good at home it will be very very hard to beat them, right now I would take a 3-2 loss.

I don't think anyone would argue with that.