IGNORED

Ospina

Too good to be true, so I'm calling bullshit. Harsh bullshit too, gets us all setup for disappointment :(

I'd say so to. My please begging post was just a sad attempt to plead with fate to let it happen.

That's how desperate I am to get rid of Coco the Clown.

If true, we've gone from a new keeper being a priority last summer to us not needing a keeper just a couple of weeks ago, to now be bidding for a new keeper.

Martinez is a funny man :lol:.

As I've mentioned before, the last thing you do when you seek to negotiate a good price is declare to the world that you're in desperate need. That pushes up the price 20 percent right there! Instead, you keep things quiet, do your due diligence under the radar, and get what you need. Then, and only then, can you tell the world you're plugging a big gap!

If true, we've gone from a new keeper being a priority last summer to us not needing a keeper just a couple of weeks ago, to now be bidding for a new keeper.

Martinez is a funny man :lol:.

Double bluff. Or maybe triple. Martinez is a genius :).

Silly question but is he any good?

Why have they spent a fortune to sign an older player in Cech if he's a good age and capable?

Yeh he is good, think Arsenal see this year as their time to really challenge - there squads of that age and as good as ospina is - Cech is better.

Cech is one of the best keepers in the world with plenty of league experience. The fact he was available should make every team take note. Ospina is a very good keeper, but as Btay says, Cech is better.

I can see this happening. Much of an upgrade on Howard?