• Seamus Coleman
    • Gareth Barry
    • Tom Cleverley
    • James McCarthy
    • Ross Barkley
    • Kevin Mirallas
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Arouna Kone

Lukaku for not punching everyone in the head for not giving him a single decent opportunity.

Sorry Pete but that's a fuckin joke. Disgrace of a performance, no desire, no touch - sulky bastard.

Let's maybe just accept he's a better player than kone. What's the excuse for him looking less threatening? World cup, big toe, splitting up with girl friend, non direct play... I've seen them all rolled out. Time to stop all this excuse bollocks.

I'd sell him tomorrowfor £25m and buy Austin and a n other.

Who voted for Lukaku? One of the worst performances I've ever seen in a blue shirt.

See above.

I'm disgusted. A club that prided itself on the likes of Dean, Lawton, young, royle, sharp and Gray have this bell end making out that he's world class or something whilst jogging around and not really making an effort.

Only modern day football with social media and all its fifa and football manager turning 18 year old real players into 27 year old phenomenons after 7 days of gaming and no washing. It's insane, the lad is bang average and good on his day.

Move on. It's Everton, lose this ridiculous love in for that pretentious arrogant player.

If kone is shit then I don't know what lukaku is.

Edited by Hafnia

Sorry Pete but that's a fuckin joke. Disgrace of a performance, no desire, no touch - sulky bastard.

Let's maybe just accept he's a better player than kone. What's the excuse for him looking less threatening? World cup, big toe, splitting up with girl friend, non direct play... I've seen them all rolled out. Time to stop all this excuse bollocks.

I'd sell him tomorrowfor £25m and buy Austin and a n other.

Did he get given the ball enough? Did we play any splitting passes? If you're not given opportunities to score or have anyone making space for you, you're not going to score. Our midfield is a disgrace, ultimately because of the idiot in charge of the chalkboard.

Have you watched much of Austin? As people have already said on here, Zamora done all the work and Austin just poached. He'd stick out more than Lukaku as a lost soul sitting on a deck chair waiting for our midfield to stop passing sideways.

To be fair he had a free header that looked like it slapped him in the face.

Then the ball was crossed over to him about ten yards out and again it bounced up and have him a nosebleed.

No matter how good people rate him, today he was tripe.

Kone did more in 15 minutes than Rom did the whole game.

SSP ratings.

Lukaku 5

Kone 8 MoM

Did he get given the ball enough? Did we play any splitting passes? If you're not given opportunities to score or have anyone making space for you, you're not going to score. Our midfield is a disgrace, ultimately because of the idiot in charge of the chalkboard.

Have you watched much of Austin? As people have already said on here, Zamora done all the work and Austin just poached. He'd stick out more than Lukaku as a lost soul sitting on a deck chair waiting for our midfield to stop passing sideways.

I'm a bit old fashioned, I rate a player based on fundamentals. From the get go I had doubts about his appetite for the game and touch. Two years later it's the same.

Saying we can only play a certain way to get the best out of him is bollocks.

It's a double concern, first concern is he haslots to work on. Second concern is he's a lazy bastard and always will be unless someone lights a fire under his arse.

See above.

I'm disgusted. A club that prided itself on the likes of Dean, Lawton, young, royle, sharp and Gray have this bell end making out that he's world class or something whilst jogging around and not really making an effort.

Only modern day football with social media and all its fifa and football manager turning 18 year old real players into 27 year old phenomenons after 7 days of gaming and no washing. It's insane, the lad is bang average and good on his day.

Move on. It's Everton, lose this ridiculous love in for that pretentious arrogant player.

If kone is shit then I don't know what lukaku is.

Overly harsh. Was at the game and thought he was decent, won alot more in the air today.

He does alot of the camera, so many times he's working into the channels and our fullbacks turn back inside. I get your frustration with him, but today I saw a vast improvement in his play but that's just me. Perhaps clutching for positive straws don't know

Ha ha yes the season is back! The entire team were shite and Haf is all over Lukakus performance

Care to give more insight Dunc? I'm pretty certain there were others responsible for this shite, McCarthy and Barry to name but if people are gonna bleat about supposed lack of service as an excuse for being shite for one player then I'm interested to know how he did aside from that.

Care to give more insight Dunc? I'm pretty certain there were others responsible for this shite, McCarthy and Barry to name but if people are gonna bleat about supposed lack of service as an excuse for being shite for one player then I'm interested to know how he did aside from that.

I'll leave it to you to make a highlight reel of him being lazy and not making runs for our midfield as I completely blame them (under Rm instructions) for the lack of goals.

Offside a lot because he's trying and we never go to him first time so he ends up fucked when coming off. The lad is always looking to improve and lives for goals.