• Seamus Coleman
    • Gareth Barry
    • Tom Cleverley
    • James McCarthy
    • Ross Barkley
    • Kevin Mirallas
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Arouna Kone

Well, the Echo gives Lukaku, Kone, Barkley, and Galloway a 7, so clearly not everyone agrees Rom played crap. Mirallas, on the other hand...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-fc-2-2-watford-9818460

TIM HOWARD 7

The American had precious little to do and couldn't really be faulted for the goal.

Did they forget the second one, which I thought he should've got closer to.

Offside??? pete it's a joke! I've seen 15 year old kids who work lines better.

No diagonal runs, no check backs. Hejust runs straight line. It's not good mate.

I see a different player, runs the channels and gets back far too much trying to be involved. Frustrates me when he's looking forward and goes so often without even a sniff from our midfielders to pass it through.

Sounds as if we're agreeing to disagree any how... Until next Saturday :)

Kone for me. Cleverley, Galloway, Barry, and Stones played well. One thing about Kone's goal that impressed me. His last stride, maybe 2, were accelerated and very long, to beat defender. The strike itself was taken first-class. We can only hope that was the real Kone, and not the other guy we've been watching.

Care to give more insight Dunc? I'm pretty certain there were others responsible for this shite, McCarthy and Barry to name but if people are gonna bleat about supposed lack of service as an excuse for being shite for one player then I'm interested to know how he did aside from that.

How is he supposed to put the ball in the net if we never get it up to him?

I see a different player, runs the channels and gets back far too much trying to be involved. Frustrates me when he's looking forward and goes so often without even a sniff from our midfielders to pass it through.

Sounds as if we're agreeing to disagree any how... Until next Saturday :)

Totally agree, he is always looking to make a run but we are too busy fucking around passing it back and forth along the back four