IGNORED

Simple question would you get rid of Martinez yes or no?

47 members have voted

1. 1. would you get rid of Martinez yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

I know its one game but ive had enough.I think the board thought they picked well. Handsome articulate man who can hyperbole like the best. He was happy to be here and had a great squad to inherit. Great first season but was it that great? we had a genuine chance of top four and bottled it and i think its has followed the trend since then. Out thought against palace when pulis was there and our dreams were over. Since then no imagination in the transfer market. I was expecting him to sign silky players that would bring our glory days back or at least change formations proactively. Alas no. he has gone to a "safe" manager. The job is too big for him, he is happy to play attractive football and get the plaudits when he is expected to fail at Wigan but when the heat is on its the same formation same favourites. We will be bottom three after six games and that will be that.I get the feeling the players like him but he isnt a top manager. Get shut early and lets move on

just me and you then Mc 11

It really isn't mate. I was at the game on Saturday and the people who sat next to me want him gone... People on this forum are set in their ways. It's a small forum mate. Have a look on a few others.... There's a massive amount of people who want him gone.

i think its time. you have to look at Palace go away to teams and attack with real pace. Pardew has gone in and fucked

i don't like his personality but i liked newcastle under him and palace are transforming nicely as well. just wish he wasnt an arrogant prick. cabaye will make that team a contender again, what a player he is.

i don't like his personality but i liked newcastle under him and palace are transforming nicely as well. just wish he wasnt an arrogant prick. cabaye will make that team a contender again, what a player he is.

i dont like the prick either but he has got palace as a bona fide top 10 team. we will be scrapping with mid table teams and slowly falling into shit under martinez.

The problem is we just won't get rid yet. He's riding the wave of that first season and it will take him a long way. It will take something really really drastic for him to get the sack. I see nothing but mid table (at best) finishes. It's ok saying give him time.... However he's in his 3rd season.... It's now or never to get the fans back on board. The booing at half time on the opening day should let him know where a lot stand

Edited by MC11

People don't come to forums for simple "yes or no" answers. Forums are for discussion.

Apologies, the title "Simple question would you get rid of Martinez yes or no?" led me astray....

:dry:

its a complex debate, I was taking the title at its worth...

Edited by Matt

Talk about putting the cart before the fuckin horse....

How's about changing the question to:-

Does the board have the money, ambition and knowledge of where we need to be, to be able to sack Martinez and put someone else in who has the ability to do a better job?

There's a big giant nelly the fuckin elephant in the room regarding all our issues, it's headed by kenwright, ran by some vain tanned toothy prick and has been in existence for far too long.

Edited by Hafnia

Does the board have the money, ambition and knowledge of where we need to be, to be able to sack Martinez and put someone else in who has the ability to do a better job?

no but it's getting to where i posted in another thread i'm actually thinking i'd like moyes back :crying: you know something has gone wrong when i'm having that thought :shaking fist:

Feel free to start that thread.

Or you could use the board one already open.

no but it's getting to where i posted in another thread i'm actually thinking i'd like moyes back :crying: you know something has gone wrong when i'm having that thought :shaking fist:

I wouldn't have him back anywhere near the club He towed the party line for so long for 70k a week. He put plaster after plaster on a giant wound.

Feel free to start that thread.

Or you could use the board one already open.

Merge them if you want. Lets be honest what's the point in this one? It's like asking "what colour would you like the urinals in our next stadium"

Say yellow, blue, green whatever... What is the point? With this shower of shite it aint happening.