IGNORED

Leandro Rodriguez

On a related note, what the hell ever happened to that David Henen kid we moved heaven and earth to sign, and then promptly never played the guy?

Still here. Helped the U23's to the league title. Not sure if he got injured at some point but think he's quite well thought of.

So well thought of it was looking likely he'd leave in January. Think he'll be leaving on a free when his contract expires myself.

Ah well he must be shit then. Just went by comments from fans about him, he seemed to impress peeps in recent games.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 22/09/2015 at 23:47, hafnia said:

Disappointed he never got time tonight. By sounds of things Kone needs a rest and Rom needs to sit on the bench and ask himself a few questions.

Aside from playing Nais as a main striker or making a big gamble on Leandro we are pretty much resigned to play Rom and that for me is wrong. Nearly every other player in the side would get dropped for less.

Really got to hope that this lad can put some pressure on the others.

On 23/09/2015 at 08:12, pete0 said:
On 22/09/2015 at 23:47, hafnia said:

Nearly every other player in the side would get dropped for less.

Really got to hope that this lad can put some pressure on the others.

This is why your posts are annoying. Stop making unfounded suggestions to back up your campaign. It is very tory-like, and I know that's the last thing you'd ever want to be. Howard, Jags, Coleman, Baines, McCarthy, Barry all had awful spells last season for much longer period and not one got dropped. The only regulars that I remember getting dropped were Lukaku and Barkley. If you believe Lukaku deserves to be dropped fair enough, it's interesting to see people's views and half the board will probs agreewith you that he should sit, but please stop will the extras.

Just found this chestnut amongst my Barry comments. 

Drop Lukaku for Leandro, and Haf says I don't know shit. 

6 hours ago, pete0 said:

Just found this chestnut amongst my Barry comments. 

Drop Lukaku for Leandro, and Haf says I don't know shit. 

Read the post properly..... look at the date .... read the match report.

Fuck me you do not help yourself.... never represent yourself in court.

I'd have dropped lukaku and played a 13 year old after the game prior to this one...

I'll help you out.... he stunk the gaff out against swansea and in this partixulat one he hadva stinker ahainst league one reading who fiekded a weakened side.  

Don't be so wounded.  You tried to make out that you are Barry's biggest fan and you didn't want him.  You never spotted rakitic, clyne, lallana.....  you certainly don't hold your hands up when wrong do you?

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

Read the post properly..... look at the date .... read the match report.

Fuck me you do not help yourself.... never represent yourself in court.

I'd have dropped lukaku and played a 13 year old after the game prior to this one...

I'll help you out.... he stunk the gaff out against swansea and in this partixulat one he hadva stinker ahainst league one reading who fiekded a weakened side.  

Don't be so wounded.  You tried to make out that you are Barry's biggest fan and you didn't want him.  You never spotted rakitic, clyne, lallana.....  you certainly don't hold your hands up when wrong do you?

Proof? 

I mentioned Rakitic on here in 2013, long before he was getting rave reviews. See the dream team thread for more. 

29 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Proof? 

I mentioned Rakitic on here in 2013, long before he was getting rave reviews. See the dream team thread for more. 

Who was manager in 2013?.... Martinez- not moyes and he wasn't costing £5m either. He went for £16.5m in 2014

Ffs man. 

26 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Who was manager in 2013?.... Martinez- not moyes and he wasn't costing £5m either. He went for £16.5m in 2014

Ffs man. 

I referred to watching him at the Euro's 2012. He went to Sevilla in 2011 for £5m.

I was shocked he went for so little, gutted we never went in for him. Just because I haven't posted on here doesn't make that fact any less true. 

31 minutes ago, pete0 said:

I referred to watching him at the Euro's 2012. He went to Sevilla in 2011 for £5m.

I was shocked he went for so little, gutted we never went in for him. Just because I haven't posted on here doesn't make that fact any less true. 

That's convenient.... I spotted Seamus Coleman playing for some unknown team in Ireland.  I said we should get him. Just didn't post it. 

13 minutes ago, hafnia said:

That's convenient.... I spotted Seamus Coleman playing for some unknown team in Ireland.  I said we should get him. Just didn't post it. 

I find liars weird. If you weren't a known bullshitter people would believe you, seriously mad isn't it. 

13 hours ago, Quinn31 said:

Unbelievable. They are arguing over comments made about a player signed from the abyss in Uruguay who didn't play 90 minutes for our first team

I don't think I mentioned leandro once in this exchange... I wasn't even aware of this thread still existing till pete did a google search.....