IGNORED

Leandro Rodriguez

Please do. I'd love to be prove wrong. Fact is he did this last season too. But just like Lukaku he was dire the next 2 matches. Let's wait a few more games before declaring Naisy a worldie.

He offers so much to the team its such a pity you don't see it.

As stated earlier, lukaku is the player for teenagers with posters on their walls to love. Naismith is the epitome of a thinking football player.

As stated earlier, lukaku is the player for teenagers with posters on their walls to love. Naismith is the epitome of a thinking football player.

Thinking football player? Haha mate you are senile. Last year he wAs awful for many matches, worldie in others, and you call him a thinking footballer. Haha. Just like rom some matches his touch is awful and he can't pass and link up, you must just not include those in your sample size.

I would say most like him and appreciate what he does for us but sometimes how Martinez uses him it really doesn't help the team. I was one who would have taken £8m on the basis that players who fit the system better were signed - when we play like we did today it looks like the system is working perfectly though. He's clearly a big character in the dressing room and seems to have a really good relationship with Stones off the pitch. Good on him today, I'm fooking delighted!!!

Thinking football player? Haha mate you are senile. Last year he wAs awful for many matches, worldie in others, and you call him a thinking footballer. Haha. Just like rom some matches his touch is awful and he can't pass and link up, you must just not include those in your sample size.

Struggling to understand your point, he is very rarely shite and he is never if ever world class.

Get your head out of fantasy football world. Understand the necessity of players being able to do simple things.

Struggling to understand your point, he is very rarely shite and he is never if ever world class.

Get your head out of fantasy football world. Understand the necessity of players being able to do simple things.

For every good match he had last year he would have a howler. He couldn't link up, every ball hit to him was bounced off and given away (similar to rom) and he killed attacks. You forget these or act like they don't happen to strengthen your argument against rom. It's juvenile.

Both are great players. Naisy is a workhorse and when he gets in form it's great. When he's not on it's not great. Same with romelu. Except romelu is 6 years his junior and has room to grow and improve whereas Naisy is at the peak. I enjoyed the Naisy performance but won't hold my breath because he just like rom goes hiding sometimes. You aren't fair so you don't see that, very biased against rom and anything to strengthen that you big up like no other.

Couldn't care about who did what last year it's irrelevant now

The whole side did well today Rom caused problems at times but was probably in my eyes the poorest performer today made to many poor decisions and just seemed to blast it straight at Begovic

Everyone knows Haf isn't Roms biggest fan but he does get jumped on when he's in the right for pulling his poor performances as said people myself included are quick to jump on the likes of Howard's back when he fucks up or has a bad day Lukaku should be no different

For every good match he had last year he would have a howler. He couldn't link up, every ball hit to him was bounced off and given away (similar to rom) and he killed attacks. You forget these or act like they don't happen to strengthen your argument against rom. It's juvenile.

Both are great players. Naisy is a workhorse and when he gets in form it's great. When he's not on it's not great. Same with romelu. Except romelu is 6 years his junior and has room to grow and improve whereas Naisy is at the peak. I enjoyed the Naisy performance but won't hold my breath because he just like rom goes hiding sometimes. You aren't fair so you don't see that, very biased against rom and anything to strengthen that you big up like no other.

Work horse? No, that's actually what forwards are meant to do, watch Suarez, Kane, Aguero, Rooney. They actually put a shift in, not stand there with their hands on hips.

So is Roms age a reason for his lethargy? As well as shite touch, lack of courage etc... You actually made a post in the lukaku thread stating he had a good game. I don't really know what you are watching when you appraise players.

Saving shots is Howard's job, it's amazing how much scrutiny he gets for the saves he doesn't make. For some reason the same doesn't apply to Rom when he fucks up a simple touch that can lead to a goalscoring opportunity.

Maybe if we just focus on number of saves that Howard makes then he like Rom will be able to mask over any generally shit performances.

If Howard keeps as many clean sheets as Lukaku scores goals then I will be quite happy

I think what happens in training has to come into it too Mark.

he's trained for 2 weeks, surely he's not turned into a world beater over night? just seems pre-mature and the fans will be expecting something and if he doesn't deliver they'll be disappointed and could hurt his confidence. he's young, slow play it, naisy is on fire, rom is great, kone playing well, we don't need another striker right now, let him keep bullying the u-21 and when we need him bring him up.

i'd rather see mirallas gerry and lennon play than this guy. our bench is stacked as is.

I'm looking forward to seeing how good his first touch is.

Well if it's shit then he is never going to be class. Fortunately we only spent 500k on him.

I'm sure he will get all the patience and support the other 22 year old gets... Maybe we can have a star chart for them both, a silver sticker for every ground pass controlled and a gold one for an aerial ball controlled. When they get 20 gold stars they get a happy meal.

Well if it's shit then he is never going to be class. Fortunately we only spent 500k on him.

I'm sure he will get all the patience and support the other 22 year old gets... Maybe we can have a star chart for them both, a silver sticker for every ground pass controlled and a gold one for an aerial ball controlled. When they get 20 gold stars they get a happy meal.

Works really for my children. Not sure the club's nutritionalists would be happy with the happy meal treat though.

Have you been reading my coaching manual??