IGNORED

The Foxes (home)

Deacs

Suppose it's all opinions mate.

I don't think we are mediocre. I see us an exciting team that are defending badly.

Yet Baines and Coleman used to be able to do it.

Stones is supposedly worth 50m.

They should be taking more responsibility themselves for me.

Totally agree. Easy cop out for me.

Suppose it's all opinions mate.

I don't think we are mediocre. I see us an exciting team that are defending badly.

Yet Baines and Coleman used to be able to do it.

Stones is supposedly worth 50m.

They should be taking more responsibility themselves for me.

It is opinions yes. I see the same exciting team, which is why I think it is so tragic we are incapable of stringing results together.

Baines and Coleman used to be able to do it because they worked under a manager who prioritised defence. Now we have a manager who seems to encourage a level of over-playing all over the pitch that leads to individual errors at the back and profligacy in the final third. Our problems are systemic, and I see that as the manager's fault.

We're an exciting team that have won five out of 17 games. That's mediocre. I want a manager that can light a fire under these players and turn them into the team we all believe they should be.

I have been saying that Martinez needs to go for a long time but that my opinion.

Last season we moaned about having no plan b and playing the same players no matter how bad they were performing.

Our set pieces were shite in an attacking sense and our back 4 and keeper were making mistake after mistake.

So someone tell me how our So called good manager has turned this around this season??????

He needs to go.

It is opinions yes. I see the same exciting team, which is why I think it is so tragic we are incapable of stringing results together.

Baines and Coleman used to be able to do it because they worked under a manager who prioritised defence. Now we have a manager who seems to encourage a level of over-playing all over the pitch that leads to individual errors at the back and profligacy in the final third. Our problems are systemic, and I see that as the manager's fault.

We're an exciting team that have won five out of 17 games. That's mediocre. I want a manager that can light a fire under these players and turn them into the team we all believe they should be.

Fair point.

I just think he needs at least rill the end of the season. Looking more to the long term plan.