IGNORED

Now Martinez has gone, who should get the nod...

Lowensda

The board do; no reason why anyone else should.

I understand the board do I'm talking about all the journos and supposed "ITK" none of them have a jar of glue.

One thing about Everton is it's a closed shop with dealings. Very very little is leaked.

I'd love to see Moshiri and his guy on the board do the press conference with the new manager. Show who's in charge now.

Id like Overmars, with De Boer, and Stam and Bergkamp. Proper dream team! Football royalty there! Who wouldn't want to work with them four? I know that's not happening though.

I'm not sure the idea of bringing in De Boer and his old boss is a great idea though. Isn't that all a bit too comfortable? Unless Overmars is very demanding of his old mate anyway.

I'd love to see Moshiri and his guy on the board do the press conference with the new manager. Show who's in charge now.

Id like Overmars, with De Boer, and Stam and Bergkamp. Proper dream team! Football royalty there! Who wouldn't want to work with them four? I know that's not happening though.

I'm not sure the idea of bringing in De Boer and his old boss is a great idea though. Isn't that all a bit too comfortable? Unless Overmars is very demanding of his old mate anyway.

Stam and Bergkamp confirmed they weren't coming, which put me off De Boer coming.

Seen a few rumours floating around today about Overmars and De Boer along with Usmanov due to Kroenke increasing his shares slightly in the last few days

Very sceptical of it all especially Usmanov but imagine having him and Moshiri onboard and opening the coffers

Some people are saying our new manager will be named next week.

Hope so because then we can avert a few panic attacks!

Can't wait for it to be Harry Redknapp. Reckon he'll bring in Peter Crouch, Niko Kranjcar, and maybe even David Bentley out of retirement!