IGNORED

Liverpool (Away) Wed April 20

markjazzbassist

You have to look at the ambitions of the two clubs. Liverpool sacked Rodgers because they wouldn't tolerate not competing for Europe. We've given our Championship manager two seasons to stamp utter mediocrity over everything we do. That's why we're in their shadow.

Matt Law at the Telegraph has been on social media expelling players thoughts from a while ago, claiming Martinez lost the dressing room way back, now the results are highlighting the issue and it's finally becoming public.

Get that Spanish cnut out of our club and take that useless pile of shit, Jones, with you.

Edited by Lowensda

Hope Mori gets slated as much as he deserves to be. Twat.

my guess is it will be the manager...

"Up till the sending off we were in the game and we had to change our tactics because of Moris awful challenge"

Of course mori will be thrown under a bus just like baines was. Let's not forget all the physical assaults by the likes of Gerrard, kuyt, Suarez in derby's gone by that were not even carded.

Edited by Hafnia

There have been a few calling for us to give him until the end of the season. But I don't see why every game is a waste if we bring in a new guy now he can use the remaining games to size up next year and ensure we keep the players we want to keep...... If Robbo doesn't resign it stinks or arrogance

Matt Law at the Telegraph has been on social media expelling players thoughts from a while ago, claiming Martinez lost the dressing room way back, now the results are highlighting the issue and it's finally becoming public.

Get that Spanish cnut out of our club and take that useless pile of shit, Jones, with you.

Then why aren't journalists calling him out on it? He's a fraud and the press should be exposing him as such.

I think we sussed that way back and I've always thought that Jones was fuckiing useless

He was terrible up until that challenge and has left us with 10. Couldn't compete with 11.

Every single one of these players can do one.

Glad I couldn't get semi tickets, the players have given up in a fucking derby. Of all games.

Edited by Lowensda

There have been a few calling for us to give him until the end of the season. But I don't see why every game is a waste if we bring in a new guy now he can use the remaining games to size up next year and ensure we keep the players we want to keep...... If Robbo doesn't resign it stinks or arrogance

He won't resign. It's a cushty job for him. Do shit. Get a massive wage.

Your trying your best to get me to argue...and then ask if I'm a six year old.

Seriously mate give it a rest.

I'm sorry, it's just a very frustrating time being a fan and I suppose it's easy to take frustration out on forums.

The fans are the victims of Martinez.