IGNORED

Liverpool (Away) Wed April 20

markjazzbassist

I've never called for a manager to be sacked in forty plus years and I'm not going to start now. I trust the people in charge of the club to make the right decisions, while he still has his job I'll support him; when he loses it I'll support the next guy.

Your moral stance is Mis-placed and a bit banal

Can I comment.

Been a follower of his all season.

Friend just said

....why do they fall apart after a goal?

He has to go.

We have the players, we need them to have the confidence. Managers do that.

Haha welcome to our side Shukes!

I've never called for a manager to be sacked in forty plus years and I'm not going to start now. I trust the people in charge of the club to make the right decisions, while he still has his job I'll support him; when he loses it I'll support the next guy.

Mike you need to stop being so trusting. I thought a man with 40 years supporting experience should know that shit ;-)

Guest rusty747

I never like losing but I can accept it if we have gone on the pitch with a coordinated game plan and every player has given 100%.

That is very evidently not the case this evening and Martinez has to shoulder the blame, accept the responsibility and do the right thing.

Spare Bill having to sack you Roberto and for the love of God, please resign tonight.

According to BBC live feed.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/35897343

Liverpool 4-0 Everton

Posted at 21:55

Daniel Sturridge has Liverpool's 37th shot on goal...

I was being very real.

37th shot, thirteen of which were "on target" in the end. You were talking about on target shots in the first post but twenty-six of them were "off".

Hahahaha

I respect you Mike, I don't like trial by social media but I've had enough of being humiliated by an incompetent who can't manage a good Premiership squad

Still 13x the amount we made. 3 touches in the opposition area.

Set up to fail.

Last shot (not on target) we made in that game, came at 8 minutes. So although he fucked up royally, the sending off isn't the sole blame.

Not arguing with that, just keep it factual. Bad enough as it was without adding fantasy stats ;).

I am so looking forward to what he says after this

Better than usual. Not nearly as much delusional gasbaggery.

Not totally sure about his comments about injuries to Stones and Barry, but it certainly wasn't clear that both are out for Saturday. I thought he said Stones wasn't "feeling well," which might not indicate an injury.

What did he say?

I thought that was OK, at least he was trying to show he realised what it meant. He will fight our corner....win or lose.

Made out as if mori was kissing the badge because he was proud he injured a Liverpool player. Edited by AidanLewis

Made out as if mori was kissing the badge because he was proud he injuries a Liverpool player.

he played in river plate derbies the man knows what a proper derby is. he was telling the fans i love this club no matter the battering were getting. to be honest it made me happy to see some passion out there. i watched the highlight a couple times.

i don't think he was happy he injured him or a dirty player, but he also understands a derby is a more physical match.

Edited by markjazzbassist