IGNORED

Liverpool (Away) Wed April 20

markjazzbassist

Not saying they are not to blame too. Doesn't excuse him though.

Look, I can't be convinced, I think he's just as shit as Howard. Stats back it up, watching him backs it up.

He doesn't offer anything that Howard doesn't....and he's shit.

He just doesn't save much.....see there you go.

Third is stones. Simple. Any keeper will concede with us

At what point did he say that it's okay to concede two because he made two good saves? The point is he's been forced to make saves because of bad defending, the law of averages says eventually he will concede if we keep allowing shots on target.

You called someone stupid and made yourself look it in the same breath.

Read hos post, you can see how he implied it.

Read mine, where did I call him stupid?

I said I thought is point was stupid.....don't like it?

Since 2003 last season was our worst win ratio in the league. To better that this season we need 4 wins. I don't want moyes back but it's awful the low depths Martinez has taken the club. Half a shit season is normally enough to get sacked in the prem Martinez has had 2 seasons of poor football and results. Surely the semi is irrelevant I don't want to win the cup if it means he stays as I would rather watch 38 games of players trying hard than 6 cup games a season

Part of me understood why mori did what he did. The players have showed fuck all passion and he being a player who played in the river boca games knew it needed something. Bad tackle but ffs if a few more showed his fight we may be in better shape.

Martinez just go.

I understand entirely where it came from. But he could've been smarter. I don't think he intended to injure. I just think he was frustrated with the game and whatever happened at half.