IGNORED

Liverpool (Away) Wed April 20

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

Martinez obviously lost the dressing room quite some time ago.

Now he has lost me too. I don't care if he jumps or gets pushed but just get this catalan clown out of my football club.

he played in river plate derbies the man knows what a proper derby is. he was telling the fans i love this club no matter the battering were getting. to be honest it made me happy to see some passion out there. i watched the highlight a couple times.

i don't think he was happy he injured him or a dirty player, but he also understands a derby is a more physical match.

This 100%

One touching moment in a match that was an embarrassment.

When I think of it, he was close to Mom.

he played in river plate derbies the man knows what a proper derby is. he was telling the fans i love this club no matter the battering were getting. to be honest it made me happy to see some passion out there. i watched the highlight a couple times.

i don't think he was happy he injured him or a dirty player, but he also understands a derby is a more physical match.

Exactly what I thought,I just wanted to make sure that I'm not seeing this in the wrong way.a

I've never called for a manager to be sacked in forty plus years and I'm not going to start now. I trust the people in charge of the club to make the right decisions, while he still has his job I'll support him; when he loses it I'll support the next guy.

It's a first for me also but this is beyond shite, I knew this was going to happen but I was stupid enough to go anyway . If it wasn't for the fact my daughter is desperately looking forward to going to Wembley I honestly wouldn't bother going

Martinez should be sacked at the end of the season. Unfortunately It looks like he will be given another chance to rebuild the squad in the summer and lead the team for another campaign.

if you're using that user Id, you should post accordingly (and become a TT legend!)

Well that was aweful?!

You know the sad thing, I'm not feeling surprised. I had a feeling before the game we'd get beat 4-0. So I'm not feeling angry as such, just 'meh'.

And that's wrong. Because I should be bouncing wall to wall, breaking myself.

How sad is it that I have a calm'ish feeling after being twatted in the derby 4-0 because I expected it?

It's just so wrong. And that says it all for me.

What about carralars comments about mori kissing the badge on ss?

I don't think Mori was kissing the badge. It looked to me like he was shaking it at the home fans as he left the pitch. Presumably because they were giving him some hand signals as he walked towards them.

Now wasn't that phenomenal.......:)

I am actually beginning to think that Martinez isn't the right guy for the job. Does anybody else feel this way? I say we give him to at least the 2023-2024 season, and if he doesn't show improvements, then he should be given a stern talking to and maybe even a warning.

I've held on and held on in regards to Martinez, probably because I had memories of that first season and the brilliant football we played compared to Moyes' team.

But he's actively killing my interest in Everton now. Woke up at 5am to watch the game, thought fuck it we're gonna get destroyed, and went back to sleep. I had no interest whatsoever in watching the derby.

What was even worse was I wasn't one bit surprised when I woke up to see 4-0.

I really hope he pulls a rabbit out of his hat for Wembley, but I honestly can't see it. Bit of a catch 22 anyway, if we reach the final by some miracle, it will band aid over the cracks and give Martinez more time.

We were pure trash after the first 30 minutes. Showed the first bit of fight I've seen in weeks, and then shut off at the point that we, once again, ran out of creativity. I've been scared of losing the likes of Stones, Lukaku and Mirallas for some time now, but this side needs a complete overhaul. If we don't thrash Man U at the weekend (not going to happen), then Martinez needs dumped like the bag of goddamn rocks that are his brain, and we need a new manager to start structuring a side for next season and instilling some confidence in the players we know want to be there.

Goodbye Howard, goodbye Lukaku, goodbye Stones and fuck you Martinez.

PED in his video in post #383 up there ^ nails it for me. I'm glad there is at least one more person who gets it, and every F bomb he used was spot on, actually he should have used more.

This team isn't even shite right now - we are far worse........More like diseased diarrhea.

Disgrace. I can't even imagine what it must be like walking around Liverpool with an Everton kit on these days.

MARTINEZ OUT.

Edited by chalkpie

I've been scared of losing the likes of Stones, Lukaku and Mirallas for some time now, but this side needs a complete overhaul.

Amen. Although Martinez is clearly the biggest problem, our young stars are very flawed. Stones is an elegant player, but not at all a good defender. Barkley looks lazy. He doesn't run most of the time, over-dribbles once he gets near the box, rarely shoots. After an excellent first half of the season, Lukaku has disappeared, apparently caught up in his desire for CL.

Maybe if we can keep all 3, as well as, say, Mirallas and Deulofeu, a new manager could get the best out of them. But it's an interesting question whether it would be better to cash in big by selling the "big 3" and then "completely overhaul the squad.

I assume Lukaku will be sold. If Stones and Barkley stay, we'll see whether they improve drastically next season.

I woke up this morning hoping that it was all just a horrible dream

That has to go down as the worst performance I have ever seen in a Derby , and I was at the Glen Keeley game!

Mirallas was the only player who looked like he cared, nobody stood up to the challenge, nobody looked like they knew what they were doing

As soon as the first goal went in the heads all dropped and there was no reaction it was only ever a question of how more the shite would score

How is he going to get the players up for Saturday now? I just don't see the point of allowing him to remain in the job for a minute longer

I woke up this morning hoping that it was all just a horrible dream

That has to go down as the worst performance I have ever seen in a Derby , and I was at the Glen Keeley game!

Mirallas was the only player who looked like he cared, nobody stood up to the challenge, nobody looked like they knew what they were doing

As soon as the first goal went in the heads all dropped and there was no reaction it was only ever a question of how more the shite would score

How is he going to get the players up for Saturday now? I just don't see the point of allowing him to remain in the job for a minute longer

Yet this is the player who's been made out to be the bad guy all season you can see how rusty the lad it. An absolute dusgrace.