IGNORED

Liverpool (Away) Wed April 20

markjazzbassist

my guess is it will be the manager...

"Up till the sending off we were in the game and we had to change our tactics because of Moris awful challenge"

Of course mori will be thrown under a bus just like baines was.

Maybe Martinez won't throw Funes Mori under the bus. Let's see if he uses the word "unlucky" rather then "awful."

I'm sorry, it's just a very frustrating time being a fan and I suppose it's easy to take frustration out on forums.

The fans are the victims of Martinez.

Mate I'm just as frustrated, feel sick right now.

Just want someone to blame if I'm honest.

Let's face it the manager needs to go.

Martinez has shown that he can't learn a lesson, or adapt or get his team to defend, but tonight he's now shown that he is now totally unable to motivate the team or get them playing for him, or each other. He may not be sacked tonight, or tomorrow, but this is the result that will lose him his job.

If he isn't sacked after this we will never move forward under this board. Kenwright has to grow a spine or Moshiri has to throw his weight. This is an organisation in turmoil, you can't allow this.

Edited by nogs

If he isn't sacked after this we will never move forward under this board. Kenwright has to grow a spine or Moshiri has to throw his weight. This is an organisation in turmoil, you can't allow this.

They only need to look at Klopp sniggering at the fact that even Lucas is taking pot shots at goal against the club that they own to give them the motivation they need to sort this shambles out.

Hey Mike . Are you still keeping the faith In Martinez??????

Can I comment.

Been a follower of his all season.

Friend just said

....why do they fall apart after a goal?

He has to go.

We have the players, we need them to have the confidence. Managers do that.

Hey Mike . Are you still keeping the faith In Martinez??????

I've never called for a manager to be sacked in forty plus years and I'm not going to start now. I trust the people in charge of the club to make the right decisions, while he still has his job I'll support him; when he loses it I'll support the next guy.