• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

I'll be underwhelmed but not disappointed if its RK; he's done well in the league, quiet, respectable and a solid individual. He fits the bill perfectly really. I was hoping we'd get a big name but as we've often said, it's the right man that counts.

Side track somewhat.... I was thinking about De Boer and how I only really wanted him if Stam and Bergkamp came with. I wonder if Giggs and Gary Neville could be enticed to joining him, that would be a quality coaching setup.

I'll be underwhelmed but not disappointed if its RK; he's done well in the league, quiet, respectable and a solid individual. He fits the bill perfectly really. I was hoping we'd get a big name but as we've often said, it's the right man that counts.

Side track somewhat.... I was thinking about De Boer and how I only really wanted him if Stam and Bergkamp came with. I wonder if Giggs and Gary Neville could be enticed to joining him, that would be a quality coaching setup.

This is it isn't it. Most would be made up with Koeman if we weren't linked with Emery and Monchi or whatever his name with.

Everyone wants that so now Koeman is meh where as he was decent last week.

Don't want Koeman. Fuck me what I shite appointment if it leads to that. I'm favouring a Emery now.

Yep it would be pretty meh after all that's been promosed.

Thing is, if we really are speaking to him we would have to have permission from Soton and there's nothing their end. If he was coming to talk to us he would almost certainly take it cos there's no going back once he says to them he wants to join us.'

Two scenarios.

1) Everton are leaking Koeman to try and force Emerys hand

2) We wanted Koeman all along and courted Emery to force Koemans hand.

Cue us announcing Pellegrini later tonight :lol:

Koeman would be far from a shite appointment he'd be an upgrade on De Boer he knows the league he's done a decent job at Southampton and plays decent football he's the type that could go on to become a top manager down the line

Given the right platform I think he could do very well, I'd be happy with him Emery or Pellegrini tbh each other something slightly different

Edited by EFC-Paul

Koeman would be far from a shite appointment he'd be an upgrade on De Boer he knows the league he's done a decent job at Southampton and plays decent football he's the type that could go on to become a top manager down the line

Given the right platform I think he could do very well, I'd be happy with him Emery or Pellegrini tbh each other something slightly different

How can you come out with that statement? Have you just picked that from thin air?

No to Koeman, no to Pellegrini. Emery yes, De Boer second.

Koeman seems to have been Moshiri's #1 target from the off so stop worrying. Moshiri has probably been in talks during his Arsenal time on who should replace Wenger.

Just because hes Moshiri's no1 choice (your words) we should be happy? Jokin aren't ya

I'm pretty sure he has a better idea about managerial candidates than you. After all, you think FDB would be a brilliant idea.

Yeh and you want? Koeman and Pellegrini? Enough said really. Stick to the ice.

Edited by MC11

How can you come out with that statement? Have you just picked that from thin air?

No to Koeman, no to Pellegrini. Emery yes, De Boer second.

Ok then flip it you obviously think De Boer would be an upgrade on Koeman why?

Both relatively big names in the footballing world Koeman knows the league he's done well with a side that's sold some of it's better player's brought in solid replacements and plays good football

I'd prefer Emery but to think De Boer would be a better choice when he doesn't know the league his tactics are questioned by multiple sources and fans and he's coming off the back of an almighty shithouse season loosing the title at the last hurdle in a league far inferior with arguably the best side in it

He's not my first choice never has been but he's a much better choice than De Boer in my opinion

Get your money on emery. This is Everton.

I think they are trying to force his hand.

What's happening with Koemans odds tumbling is every fucker has read that tweet from the Dutch journo and those who backed Emery are now laying dough off on Koeman to make sure they are up either way.

That's the reason he's been backed in so heavily I guarantee it.

Yeh and you want? Koeman and Pellegrini? Enough said really. Stick to the ice.

Nope, Emery has been my #1 choice since Feb/March when I started thinking who should replace Martinez. Not that I thought he was realistic at that point so it was more like a dream.

This doesn't mean other candidates are by default shite, though. Both Koeman and Pellegrini have their advantages - PL experience being one over Emery. Also, both speak better English. There are many things that need to be considered. For instance, neither of us really know what Emery is like. What flaws does he have? That's the sort of stuff the club has hopefully asked about about every candidate. Also, Moshiri might emphasize those two things or maybe something else. Or Emery might have demands the club is not comfortable with. Who knows? But you seem to assume that he's irrational, that there is only one correct answer and he must be an idiot if he chooses otherwise.

BTW, there are also rumours Emery has simply turned us down.

Yep. Saw that aso, apparently he was made an offer wanted to come liked the offer hence him signing today. Others saying he turned it down.

Maybe that's wy we've turned to Koeman.